Extra 5

Four hours later, Jiangxi.

The hotel door was opened with a loud bang, and Yu Deputy strode out of the room and went straight to the elevator.

The two agents outside the door immediately followed up: "You think about it, Deputy Director Yu! The above tells you to come to Jiangxi for a meeting and there was already the meaning of temporarily lifting you from the wind and the waves. As a result, you ran back to Beijing without saying hello. , In case this matter goes deeper..."

Yu Jingzhong pressed the elevator button and asked back: "Who leaked Yan Lanyu's address?"

Suddenly, his hands were congested.

"When the five groups betrayed, there was an inner ghost on it. I will not go back to dispatch, my people will be killed, and I have to study the use of fart!"

No one dare to speak, but the elevator opened at once, and Yu Jingzhong walked in without looking back.

·

Tokyo Airport.

A black bulletproof Bentley slowly stopped at the airport gate, and the car window shook slightly, revealing a pair of cold and moving eyes.

Maha was wrapped in a black trench coat and long silver hair was tied into a bundle, which fell from the white to the almost ice-carved neck side.

He was sitting on the wide leather backseat with two long legs on his back, his phone kept crackling and exploding, and after a while, gamefailed was displayed again on the game interface that smashed the candy.

The air pressure in the car plummeted.

Wow! With a loud bang, Maha's thumb pierced the phone stiffly, and the electric light suddenly fluttered.

From the driver to the bodyguard, everyone was silent. King Peacock threw the phone to Xiang Tianyi, arrogantly said: "Change another one."

Aida's face was iron-green, his hands trembling slightly, and the top one was drawn from the pile of brand-news that had been built up beside him, and he unpacked and took it up.

At this moment, a large wave of people rushed out of the airport exit. Yan Lanyu, who was pale as paper, came out among the crowd, and his single shirt was particularly conspicuous. The tantra disciples who were guarding the car immediately found him. Several people gathered around in silence, crowded him in the middle among the crowd, and escorted them all the way to the car.

Aida immediately breathed a sigh of relief: "His Royal Highness, the demon has returned, are we going to the shrine altar immediately?"

The demon Bi Jingbi Jing bowed his head to King Peacock Ming, the others in the car were silent, staring at Maha's intent face.

Crackling! Snapped!

failed.

A rush of electric current broke into a scrap iron in the white hands of His Royal Highness, and then was easily thrown to the earthy face.

Maha issued a sentence from his nasal cavity: "Hmm."

Everyone was relieved, Aida immediately tried to wink at the driver, and the black Bentley slammed out.

·

A glorious light passed through the clouds, the phoenix spread its wings, and the wind and fire raged like a meteor across the sky.

"So Yu Jingzhong went to Japan to carry out his official duties in order to steal the bastard?" Chu He asked in the roaring wind.

"It's too hard to talk about stealing!" Zhou Hui shouted, "Yu Jingzhong said it was legal extradition!"