Chapter 59

Zhou Hui stood expressionlessly in the lobby on the first floor of the unit. His whole body was wet, hanging with unknown digestion and disgusting yellow mucus.

With him as the center of the circle, there is nothing within ten meters in radius. The second floor surrounds the corridor, and the third and third floors are densely packed with people who look down with their necks in their eyes, mixed with curiosity, excitement and great joy.

"..." Zhou Hui was furious: "Look at paralysis! Look at all wage deductions! Go back to work!"

A tremendous earthquake rang, the crowd dispersed as birds and beasts, and the sound of gossip discussion gathered into a sea of ​​joy.

Li Hu flew down from the second floor, his arms spread open with enthusiasm, and the human weapon was choppy in the wind: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Zhou Hui quickly hid and Li Hu passed by accurately, strangling Jialou Luo who was entering the gate: "Big-Peng-Small-Handsome-Brother -!"

Galuro was hit head-on by a meat bomb, and a stagger almost didn't turn out of the door, and then his chest was squeezed violently by a human weapon, almost spitting the intestines out of his mouth on the spot.

However, Li Hu didn't care. He pulled Galuruo back and forth to check the sound, and his eyes sparkled with intoxication: "Handsome guy! I haven't seen the handsome guy for many years! When did you come out from Tibet? Plateau is to exercise people..."

Galuro carried a half-height bag and a nine-tailed fox that had been cultivated for three thousand years.

If only Zhou Hui was present, he should look like a peasant worker in a tattered dress and go to the city to petition, asking the unscrupulous foreman for a salary; but follow him by "Handsome guy, you have a good waist training, strong impact", "Handsome, your biceps have good endurance, what's lasting?", "Handsome, your ligaments are good, you can put it in any position"... such a passionate nine-tailed fox, the style of painting suddenly becomes handsome Tu Meng's rural brother went to Beijing to work, was fooled by the empty and hungry rich woman, and unfortunately was deceived into a tragic story of a duck.

Jia Lou Luo struggled forward with the strange eyes of countless passers-by all the way, and finally came to the fourth floor underground. At the end of the corridor was Zhou Hui's office reborn as a black detective. Zhou Hui was almost mad with vomit all over his body, and he had no time to drop the door when he entered: "Don't mess with my stuff!" He rushed straight into the bathroom, and a whine of water came soon.

Garuro stood at the door of the office, looking up at the thousands of red lines hanging under the ceiling, and doubted: "Isn't this Qiankun array?"

"Yes." Li Hu walked into the office generously and pulled out a phoenix pillow from the sofa, twisting his waist to the armrest: "Your dad has now become a little white-collar worker who earns a little living expenses for working for humans. Oh, to be honest, I saw his last quarter’s payroll was terrible. What are you doing here? Ask your dad for living expenses? Don’t ask him for his money.”

Galuro: "No, I..."

Li Hu said: "Call Ge Ge, and Ge Ge will give you pocket money."

Galuro: "..."

Jialou Luo lowered his forehead, walked to the sofa, and sat on the other side away from Li Hu.

"Don't be so far away," Li Hu immediately crawled up in a variety of ways, and said strangely: "Why are you so much with me now? I never saw anything when you were a kid, when your brother was beaten by your dad and your mom went to pull I’ll take you to play. What breastfeeding to sleep and change diapers, bare buttocks are small*, pink skirt and lace bow..."