Chapter 74

office. Zhou Hui closed the door with his backhand and immediately reached out: "Quickly, give me a cigarette!"

Yu Jingzhong quickly touched a red panda and passed it. Zhou Hui lit up and took a deep breath: "Hoo... I'm suffocating me. You look at me, just smoke this root."

Little Phoenix went from egg to little bird cub. During this process, he couldn't leave him. Zhou Hui had tolerated the smoking addiction until now, and finally let Little Phoenix stay out of sight for half an hour. In this way, he was afraid that the smell of smoke would not disappear after half an hour. He didn't dare to smoke too much.

Both Yu Jingzhong and Zhang Shun stared at him with a speechless gaze. After a while Zhang Shun suddenly gloated and said: "... I suddenly remembered that my brother may need thousands of years from childhood to adulthood, so you are alone The time of Shoukong Gui...

"Brother-in-law," said Zhou Hui, "I'm the one who had once killed the Buddha, are you sure you want to tease?"

Zhang Shun immediately turned his head and said nothing.

Yu Jingzhong rounded the field hahaha, introduced the current situation of Guoan Group VI to two long-term absent personnel, discussed how to take turns and geographical distribution in the future, and focused on the fifth group The fourth group without the leader.

Zhou Hui took it for granted: "Galuo Luo protects the school flowers. Galu Luo is a brick, wherever it needs to be moved. The task of recruiting people to work in the field will be given to him in the future, and the salary should be increased appropriately. Just go up 500 yuan..."

Vice Vice-President Yu said: "I was just about to ask you. The day before, I was asked to ask how Galuro compares to the Phoenix Ming King?"

"What's the matter? My second kid is a fool, how is it?"

"..." Yu Fuzui slightly twitched and said, "It means the degree of fulfillment of the wish... Phoenix is ​​not a true king of Ming, the gangsters have nothing to come to make a wish in the incense, and ask whether the NDRC should raise oil prices. It's quite effective several times. I just want to ask if the Dapeng Golden Bird also has the corresponding function. After all, there is no official title on the head, and the big brothers have no idea."

Zhou Hui said: "Oh, it doesn't work to find Jialou Luo, you should go to Little Phoenix. Put him in the stroller and tie it with a safety strap, otherwise he will run around, and there will be a futon to make people fragrant... ...Remember that the tribute requires fresh milk, candy and honey. Chocolate dare not let him eat more, fearing that he will not sleep at night."

Yu Jingzhong nodded and noted, while Zhang Shun suddenly stopped doing: "Why can't I eat chocolate?"

"......what?"

"When I was a kid, my brother often bought chocolate for me! Milk chocolate will obviously be fine!" Zhang Shun said excitedly: "Why don't you even eat chocolate if you don't want to spend money?!"

"Can you take care of my brother like this! My brother is too young now, I don't know, no matter how much money a man has! It's true to give him flowers!" Zhang Shun held a dark eye socket and immediately grabbed Opportunity put anger on Zhou Hui's head: "I can't even buy chocolate and deceived my brother. Such a stingy man should clearly be in a lonely rhythm!"

Zhou Hui's whole person was a little bit wrong, and stared at the uncle's uncle for a long time.

After a while, he turned to Yu Fu and said, "Tell them to bring chocolate when they come to fragrant... try to be as white as possible."

Yu Jingzhong: "..."

At this time, the door was knocked twice, and then pushed open. Gauro Luo came in and looked curiously at the black-eyed Buddha and Yu Fu with black lines, and then asked: "Father? Did you take the key from the mother's office?"