Extra 15

Two hours later, Ise Mountain.

Jeep's door was wide open, Yan Lanyu was wearing a coat, her hair was disheveled in bandages, and she sat exhausted in the back seat drinking hot water.

Not far away sitting on the floor of Jingzhong, Zhou Huiyi scolded him rashly: "Don't move your mind when you are doing something! Why don't you drag Wu Bei together! Why not wait for rescue in the same place! Isn’t it great? Excessive androgen secretion. Is puberty finally here? Don’t you want to help me next time! Don’t dream of being my third son-in-law!"

"..." Yu Jingzhong said weakly: "You shut up..."

Iseyama was brightly lit, and a helicopter with searchlights slowly descended over the woods, and the airflow set off a huge roar.

The Japanese police and diplomats from the Chinese embassy arrived at the same time, and the two sides engaged in fierce negotiations through a messy Ise mountain to become a self-improvement.

Wu Bei finally packed up the Self-Defense Forces and the Tantric disciples, and lay motionless on the ground to pretend to be confused. As a result, the Northeast was scoured and blown, and the brother took someone out of the dead. A group of people were crying and crying around the two leaders. When Zhou Hui was having fun, Zhou Hui drove up with a big stride, and instantly saw Wu Bei standing up like lightning and lived.

Wu Bei was dragged by Zhou Hui with his ears to deal with the Japanese police. The second group leader Armani black trench coat with rumpled whole body, copying the loudspeaker in one hand, carrying the single rocket artillery from the ground with one hand, and the handsome face with smoke and blood stains Abnormal dignity:

"Cough-cough! The people above listened! The six missions of Guoan were cleared. You have three minutes to escape, and you have three minutes to escape--!"

Zhou Hui heard the twitching of the forehead not far away, but he couldn't tell for a moment whether the deputy was more beaten, or the second group leader was even more controversial.

However, Wu Bei's threat still worked. The second team leader, as a soul artist who grieves spring, falls on the ground, ruthlessly kills hands, kills corpses and kills corpses, also sighs two "Why is the wind so big?" If you give a less **** example, it is said that half of Japan’s pirated discs must go through his circulation line; there are more examples of **** points. What is the cross-province joint Fujianese to go to the Yamaguchi team; in front of a Japanese senator Touched the cherry tree affectionately and said, "I want the cherry blossoms here to bloom more brightly in the coming year"...

Among Guoan’s six team leaders, Wu Bei’s popularity in Japan is so good that it is more than enough to hit Zhou Hui.

The members of the second group were not idle either. The younger brother Xi Xiufeng took the people to stack up his sleeves, picked out the bodies of the disciples of Tantra, and tied them in a row, like a human shield on the front. The police looked down from the helicopter. The body of the Onmyoji in the garb was covered with creeps.

This kind of yin and yang disputes between killing and killing, the local police department knows that they can't be the master. If they are detained by force, who knows what will happen to these people. The police can only retreat temporarily, dropping a few words "We will report to the superior police station, and the victim's martial arts will negotiate", and then the helicopter turned around and quickly went down the mountain.

Wu Bei dropped a single rocket launcher and sat on the ground with his buttocks, staring affectionately at the distant helicopter: "Damn, it wouldn't be good if he had been so obedient."

·

Zhou Hui coughed and continued to turn his head to curse Yu:

"As long as you can, you will pretend, don't you want to be a normal person? Normal people have been killed by the tantrician's head, okay? Old cows eat tender grass and dry trees to bloom new flowers. If you don’t have an annual salary of two million, you dare to learn to fall in love. The 30 million men in China are 30 million. The wages of moving bricks this year are higher than you. If you give Laozi success, you will one day die... …"