Extra 2

Min Min, a two-year-old girl at Yu's house, took care of everything. The babysitter washed and cut the vegetables, marinated the fish, and cooked the rice.

Yu Jingzhong personally cooked the three fresh dishes, steamed a piece of sea bass, and burned a bone tofu soup; when the rice was served, Yan Lanyu finally went upstairs and put the car key on the cabinet of the entrance without saying a word.

"Let's eat," Yu Fu said, not embarrassed to look at the expression on Yan Lanyu's face.

The two sat and ate speechlessly, one went to work in the study, and the other used the iPad to check things in the living room. There was a deliberate silence in the home atmosphere, as if the confession just downstairs had never happened.

Time passed quickly in silence. When it was time to sleep, Yu Jingzhong returned to his bedroom and peeped through the cracks in the door to see that the living room lights were still on.

...What is he thinking about?

Vice President Yu sat in bed for a while, trying to analyze the current situation with the powerful logical thinking ability of the agent of many years, and the powerful logical thinking ability of intelligence analysis, but he was full of brains, which was more complicated than planning an overseas spy.

Sure enough, it was me who wanted to eat swan meat... Yu Fu thought so self-deprecatingly, and washed himself to bed and fell asleep.

As a result, in the middle of the night, Yu Jingzhong was awakened by a strange feeling. He opened his eyes confusedly and saw that Yan Lanyu was sitting by the bed and leaned down to herself.

Yu Jingzhong sat up stunned, but then Yan Yanyu was held down and kissed, while the warm fingers seemed to be holding something sharp and pressed against his chest.

"you……"

The inquiry was submerged in the entanglement of lips and tongue, Yu Jingzhong's mind was awake for a while, and it was almost unspeakable. In the confusion, he only felt that the sharp thing was stabbed into the meat, and then it was hot and slipped, completely disappeared. chest.

……what is this? He hurt me?

No, no, if he hurt me, I would have died long ago, this is...

Yu Jingzhong no longer thought about it. He seemed to have been guilty. His body lifted his hands out of control and grabbed Yan Lanyu. The two fell over on the bed at the same time. The large pieces of skin were attached to each other, making each nerve ending tremble with excitement.

"What's that?" Yu Jingzhong reluctantly concentrated his last wit in his breath, and asked, "What are you putting..."

The bedroom curtains were slightly covered, the moonlight was sprinkling on the sheets, and Yan Lanyu's eyes shone with some strange shimmer in the depths of his eyes.

"It's the mirror heart," he said softly.

"It's half of my heart."

·

That night, Yu Jingzhong dreamed of the poison girl who was the goalkeeper of the sea. He was placed in the waves, and he could not help walking with the current. He was submerged and set atop the high tide, and saw the whale bones slowly opening in the depths of the sea like a flower; when the tide was lifted out of the water by the gentle waves, he could see the blur when he looked up. Dazzling starlight.

The wind glanced across the sea with a slight saltiness, wrapped in a whimper, as if someone was calling his name.

Yu Jingzhong tried his best to lean his head out of the sea, and the strong impulse from nowhere made him search around, but the voice was intermittent like a hide-and-seek, and disappeared every time he just locked one direction.