Chapter 41

Nepal.

Everest, 6,500 meters on the snow line.

A mountaineering team camped in the leeward position above the glacier. Several members sat around the smokeless furnace to rest and check the shooting equipment to heat the dehydrated beef dedicated to the march.

Not far away, the young guide walked out of the tent and walked to the edge of the glacier cliff.

He wore a traditional hood with only a pair of deep eyes, and his entire face from the bridge of his nose was covered by yellow bandages, leaving only a gap in his mouth.

His height is only medium, but his size is extremely rare. There is a kind of fierce and sturdy peculiar to the ethnic minorities living near the plateau snow line. The pace on the walking ice field is steady and solid, like a silent and powerful snow leopard.

He walked to the edge of the cliff, looked at the towering peaks of the snow all year round in the distance, and leaned over.

"I said he would come out," a team of climbers at the fireside debugged the camera without looking up: "Salute the mountain every 500 meters. I don't know if it's their Sherpa tradition. I heard that they Guan Everest called mom..."

"Da Liu!" The captain scolded: "Say less!"

Da Liu didn't care to smile.

Not far away, a female player bit her lip, took a can of beef, and got up and walked towards the teenager.

"Hey, that... Aga, would you like to eat something? It will take a lot of energy to return to--"

After the wizard finished, he stood silent for a moment before turning to look at her.

His entire face was covered by bandages, but his brow bones were deep, his eyes were extremely bright, and he had an eagle-like look on the snowfield.

When the female player was stunned, he saw that he shook his head, sat cross-legged on the snow, and drew a bite of dry food from his arms.

"Aga..."

"I don't eat your food." The boy's voice was hoarse, "Thank you."

The female player was a little embarrassed, but when he saw that the dry food in his hands was black, both dry and tough beef products and a bit like rubber, he couldn't help wondering: "What are you? Is it traditional Nepalese food?"

"No," the teenager didn't look up. "It's snake meat."

"——Snake meat?!"

Several players turned their heads in amazement, but the young man bit the mouth of the dried jerky like no one else, and swallowed hardly seeing how he chewed.

The female team member was full of shock and curiosity, and wanted to ask, but saw the teenager facing the distant mountain top, as if no one around him existed.

After hesitating for a moment, she still patted the snow and sat down beside him, learning how to look like him and making a rush to the mountain, and leaning down for a long while religiously, she smiled and said, "Is this the way you pray?"

The teenager stopped swallowing and stared at her **** with a strange look.

"I... I heard that Everest is as sacred to you as your mother, so..."

"No." said the boy. "The center of the mountain is buried with the bones of my mother."

His voice was very low, but everyone was shocked. At this time, Da Liu, who had previously debugged the camera, exclaimed suddenly: "Look! What is that!"