Chapter 43

Chuhe's body finally recovered gradually. When the weather was warm, he was finally allowed to walk with Zhou Hui in the garden of the community.

This approval process is not easy, because Zhou Hui initially opposed it-he was the kind of person who even said no to the surface very lightly, and his inner will was extremely difficult to change. Chu He told him many times, tried from tough attitude to begging politely, and finally even turned his face a little, before he reluctantly removed the ban on the door.

But every time he went downstairs, he was with Chu River. The two held hands and walked in the garden downstairs, sometimes sitting by the fountain, watching the red koi swimming in the water.

This community is worthy of its high price at the moment of shock. The garden covers a wide area and is beautiful and secluded. There are lush and clear water hidden among the trees. The grass is surrounded by large clusters of seasonal flowers. The pool under the palm trees is surrounded by a circle of white Tables and chairs, Zhou Hui sometimes brought fresh juices and snacks from home, and Chu He casually spent an afternoon slaps his face.

In the evening, an adult occasionally took a child out for a walk. The child came to milk and milky food for snacks. Chuhe smiled, picked up a cake or candy, and put it on the open palms of these children.

He is indeed a child who likes children very much, and he seems to have a natural affinity for the warm and soft creatures.

However, Zhou Hui only sits by the side. Sometimes he reads books, sometimes he takes a platform computer to study something casually, but ignores the people around him. Occasionally the puppy and kitten ran to his feet, he only gently swept away with his toes without even looking away.

He doesn't like those.

He didn't like the young, soft, wailing creatures.

When did it start? Sometimes Chu He looks at him and thinks so.

In Chu He's memory, Zhou Hui liked Maha. At least when Maha was very small and very noisy, Zhou Hui often hugged him to sleep with his children all night and all night, and sometimes put the Maha, who became a bird cub, on his shoulder or head, and climbed to the top of the mountain Go up and sing the sleeping ballad against the stars.

The warmth of that moment gave people an illusion of eternity, but in fact it was only a short period of time, and it quickly broke into thousands of pieces in the long river of time.

After Maha was seven or eight years old, he often began to dream of his mother's death.

The scenes in his dream are so clear and real that he always wakes up crying late at night. The panicked child came to his parents for comfort at the beginning, but as this nightmare became more frequent, Zhou Hui’s emotions became more and more restless in vague guesses, and his attitude became erratic, even one night. The long-accumulated dysphoria finally broke out. When Maha was crying and came to shoot the door, he stiffly rejected him, letting the child cry out loud.

Perhaps it was from that moment on that he looked at Maha’s eyes with a hint of hatred and fear that he couldn’t even detect.

He did not hide very well. In other words, the child’s sensitive and immature heart has actually felt his father’s aversion to himself.

Maha became more and more silent, surly, moody, and his frequent nightmares sometimes even confused his distinction between reality and dreams. One day when Phoenix went to dress him, he suddenly looked at his mother and asked, "Aren't you already dead?"-His eyes were puzzled and his tone was calm. It seemed that a long dream had tortured him, so that he had been from the heart Accepted the "fact" of the mother's death.