Chapter 20

Zhang Shun's heart was that Wan Leiqi was arrogant, and suddenly he didn't know how to react. He just looked at Zhou Hui blankly.

Zhou Hui's gaze approached one step, impatiently: "Ask you, do you know the three splits?"

"..." Zhang Shun said: "Knowing... knowing that three or three people are sleeping together..."

The room was quiet, Zhou Hui was condescending to stare at Zhang Shun, suddenly a very cordial smile:

"It's good to know. I'll take care of your physical hygiene knowledge for your brother. You think too much about it, and we won't make three splits today."

Zhang Shun almost fell to the ground with a pat on his shoulder. When he came back, he immediately angered him, and then he would pounce and hit him hard. It's a pity that Xiao Xi girl quickly rushed to block it, desperately said: "Don't do it, Zhang Ershao! Zhou Boss is such a person, you are used to it!"

At this time, she turned into a male voice and shocked Zhang Shun: "What's wrong with you?"

"Can't you hear it?" Xiao Xi looked at him with a wink: "We have smoked together in city H, and will you forget it in a few days?"

Zhou Hui had been eager to try on the side, as if waiting for Zhang Shun to find a way to beat him. But Xiaoxi's hand stopped Zhang Shun quickly, and he had to sigh: "Boring humans... Fang Pian'er is a member of my team, that is, the agent who went to h city to **** Yan Xiaomei to Beijing. Asked about the situation of the Little Beauty and gave him two Chinese cigarettes, remembered it?"

"...Fang piece?" Zhang Shun's expression collapsed instantly: "Are you a square piece? How did you become a woman?!"

Xiaoxi helplessly held his forehead and said: "It's a long story... This woman was my good friend. I didn't expect to be bought by someone to kill me. Fortunately, Zhou Bo arrived in time to lock my three souls and seven souls in I have been working for this woman during this time. I secretly exchanged information with Zhou Bo in the middle... Hey, I also accompanied the leader of Feng Si today, but I am not a real woman."

Zhang Shun remembered the capable agent brother in h city, and then looked at the pitiful girl in white dress in front of him. Only the expression "=口=" remained on the entire face.

"I wanted to die at first, and I didn't know what to do in the bathroom, but I gradually got used to it. Anyway, it's just temporary, and doing love and love, it's like experiencing life." Xiaoxi raised an orchid finger Say: "I'm doing a good job now. Yesterday, some people fought to fight for my drink, so I have a sense of accomplishment."

"..." Zhang Shun was stunned, and said that you still smoked and scolded the rough guys who came all over the street a month ago! What has happened to you this month!

He looked at Zhou Hui involuntarily, and found that Zhou Hui's expression was also a little silly. He probably didn't expect such a turning point in his painting style.

"...You... why did someone kill you?" Zhang Shun stuttered and asked, "what happened when you left H city?"

Xiaoxi sighed, took out a cigarette case from the bedside table, took out a root and took a sip, and finally had a look of the original sex.

"This is a lot longer... I have analyzed it with the boss Zhou and I think the killer was sent by Deputy Director Yu."

·

Zhang Shun's entire brain became muddled, with question marks all over his head, and he had to look at Zhou Hui.

Zhou Hui walked over to sit on the bed, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. A man who had taken off his coat and was full of alcohol and a young lady who came out of the world, smoking a cigarette and sitting on the hotel bed. How did this scene look like how the two parties were bargaining before the x transaction began, Zhang Shun even produced for a few seconds I had an illusion that Zhou Hui would shoot a stack of banknotes from his pocket in the next second, saying two thousand dollars! No more markup!