Chapter 63

The high altitude of the city was shrouded in lightning, and suddenly burst into a more shining light among the pillars of forest.

The blast energy contained in it is so violent that the brightness far exceeds the lightning, and then rapidly expands, like a hurricane sweeping in all directions.

In the loud noise and strong light produced by the explosion, the Demon Lord's law was torn apart, and then disappeared silently, leaving only the **** wrapped in the gray soul of the heart-a fist-like black light surging like thick ink.

Chu He's cheeks, back and arms were all scarred by dense lightning, his palms were bloody, and his little fingers and ring fingers even exposed white bones.

He grabbed the black light and tried his best to follow Zhou Hui's direction, but there was lightning everywhere he touched his eyes, like ten thousand criss-crossing whips hitting the ground relentlessly.

…Fortunately, Chu He thought, a trace of emotions of regret, self-deprecation, and gratification passed by in his heart.

Such awkward look is definitely not pretty.

Still don't let him see it.

Chu He staggered to his feet and rushed towards the higher sky. Behind him, lightning converged into a torrent and followed closely, twisting innumerable Asuras on the way before fleeing into pieces of meat, and turning thousands of hells into powder mixed with flesh and blood.

Phoenix's scarred body was accelerated to the extreme in the gusty wind, and the next big Asura deity played a vital role in the moment-the gap of time opened at the end of the sky, and the river of light and fire, Chu River rushed in!

·

At the same time, **** is not Zhoushan.

The red smooth magic eye is buckled in the abyss like a sphere, with a diameter of tens of kilometers, staring straight at the sky of nothingness [Huoying].

What no one can see is that there are four bottomless fissures around the magic eye, one of which is motionless, and the other three are constantly emitting pure energy mixed with blue-gray current into the void-that corresponds to Among those born in the Devil's Eye, it is the Phoenix that has no magic breath, while the rest correspond to Sakyamuni, Zhou Hui, and Demon King Shura.

The beam of energy corresponding to the Vatican flashed, the electric current excited the spark, and then cracked with a crack!

The energy flowing from this gap into the void disappeared. Correspondingly, the energy circulation in the other two ground gaps suddenly accelerated, and the turquoise current swelled.

·

The sky above the human world.

Zhou Hui roared: "——phoenix!"

There were several Asuras smashing into the sky behind him, and the moment he saw him hit his back, Suddenly Zhou Hui was surrounded by a wave of pure energy, and the wind speed was sweeping through countless blades, and he immediately tore the Asuras into the sky. Torn apart!

The bones and flesh disappeared in a flash in the wind, Zhou Hui looked down at his hand, stunned, and then reacted-the Demon Venerable Phase was destroyed, and now only Shakya and himself share the energy of **** in the magic eye. , He equaled the energy of the original Demon King half!

If he had just swallowed the deity body of Mozun just now, the deity, soul and power of Mozun should now belong to himself, then even carrying Sakyamuni in front of him might have the power of a battle.

However, it was Chu River who finally wiped out the deity. He took the asura of King Asura straight to hell, and the goal was to go to the devil's eye under Zhoushan, the straight road leading to the colorless sky.