Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart

~ Chapter 83: Warmed My Heart ~

[ Jackie’s POV: ]

“First of all, I thought I told you to stay away from Tyler trouble,” I sucked in a breath of air, eyeing Justin as he stared deep into my eyes.

“I ran into him and I couldn’t just ignore him,” he scoffed. “He’s a persistent kid.”

I let out a small laugh. He sure is.

“Second of all, he told me about how he’d heard that I thought he raped me and he was really genuine about it. He apologized and.. I forgave him. I mean, he really did look like he was sorry and I have to move on to bigger and better things, right?”

Justin remained quiet as he looked down at our hands.

“You guys just… talked?”

“We just talked,” I reassured him.

“No.. kissing, or.. anything like that?”

I frowned.

“You think I’d cheat on you?” my voice sounded slightly offended.

“No, not you,” he muttered. “But I know how exes can be.”

I pulled my hand from his grip and cupped his cheeks gently, leaning towards him and kissing him softly before pulling away and leaning my forehead on his.

“I don’t care about anyone but you, Justin,” I whispered against his lips as I heard him let out a shaky breath, his eyes locked on the sight of my own lips.

He placed his hand on the back of my neck and urged me even closer, hungrily capturing my bottom lip with his mouth. I asked for entrance and he quickly accepted, letting out a satisfied grunt as our tongues danced together in a lustful rhythm.

Without breaking the kiss, Justin rolled on top of me and explored my body with his hands, tugging at my pajama shorts. I let him undress me one by one before he grabbed my hands and placed them on his own hip, helping me return the favor and undress him as well.

He then broke the kiss for the first time and kissed every part of my neck, trailing down from my collarbone and reaching my bra.

“Can I..?” he whispered against my chest, tugging at my bra rather impatiently.

“Y-Yes,” my voice was shaking as I quickly felt the room get 10 times hotter.

Justin unhooked my bra and I let out small gasps of pleasure as I felt his moist lips come into contact with my nipples. He gave them undeniable attention, sucking and licking as his hands traveled to my right leg and he wrapped it around his waist.