Ch. 39 - Wait... What?

~ Chapter 39: Wait… What?  ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

“Yoberdoodles don’t exist,” Za shook his head, tightening his grip on the car wheel.

“Aw come on,” Jama pouted from the backseat, “You ever seen the show Teletubbies?”

“Yes, and I can assure you the word yoberdoodles have not been mentioned once,” Za rolled his eyes. 

“I talked about it with one of my bro’s,” Jama argued, “Yoberdoodles are the teletubbies species.”

“There’s no such thing!” Za chuckled. “If anything, it sounds like a species of puppies.”

I groaned.

“You mean berdoodles?” Jama pointed out. “That’s not what I’m talking about, man, I’m talking yoberdoodles.”

“It doesn’t exist,” Za grinned.

“It does too!”

“Says who?”

I groaned again.

“I had a whole conversation about them with my friends.”

“Well, you and your friends must’ve been high off the ground.”

“Za, I’m serious.”

“So am I.”

I tightened my fists.

“Why don’t you believe me?”

“Because there’s no such thing as yoberdoodles,” Za laughed.

Yes, there is,” Jama countered.

“Will you guys shut the fuck up about fucking yoberdoodles?!” I yelled, punching the car door.

“Aye, easy on the car,” Za warned.

“I don’t give a fuck!”

“Whoa, calm down, Canuck,” Jama’s voice rang in my ears.

“Don’t fucking call me that.”

“Why so angry?” Za glanced at me, before locking his gaze back onto the road.

“Because I’m trying to prepare myself for a deep tour discussion with Scooter and all you two can yap about are fucking yoberdoodles which, by the way, DOESN’T exist!” I yelled.