~ Prologue ~

~ Prologue ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

“Fucking gay ass singer!”

“Go back to Canada and rot, you fucking retard.”

I slammed the doors of the hotel room as many other sentences like those entered my mind. It’s all I’ve been hearing for just about 3 days straight, where I’ve been doing concerts here at England. I’ve always hated paparazzi. Always have, always will. I don’t think there’s anything— or anyone— who could ever change that.

I snatched my winter hat from where it rested firmly around my head (as it had been snowing) and threw it violently on the floor. I stomped my feet several times and kicked the hat as hard as I could, and it ended up flying across the room to who the hell knows where.

I grumpily stumbled down across the hallway and stopped in a small framed mirror. I stared back at my reflection, unhappy about who my eyes were locked on. My cheeks were tainted red from the cold weather and my hair was a mess considering I ruined it when I had taken off my hat.

I simply just stared at the image on the mirror. It was supposed to be me. That’s the person I should be seeing. But it didn’t feel like it was me. It was a stranger. It was a monster.

I know my fans are defending me in every conflict I encounter with paparazzi. But this little game we’re playing, it’s been going on for months now and I’m sick of it. If I were allowed, I’d personally purchase a nice old gun and shoot it right through each and every single paparazzo.

“Justin!” a man’s voice shouted from outside the hotel. I blinked a couple of times and took small steps until I reached the window, in which I pressed my nose against. My eyes scanned the large crowd that was gathered outside my hotel. There were men chanting hateful things everywhere and they all noticed me staring back at them. That’s when they all yelled insults over each other, some of them clapping at what others would say.

“You can’t sing!”

“Poor white ass motherfucker..”

“Ey Justin, you were a fucking mistake.“

“Go to hell, you faggot!”

I closed my eyes and turned my back against the window, feeling my breathing patterns pick up. I rubbed my eyes and instantly felt my face getting wet.

Tears? I’m shedding tears over these heartless nobodies? Maybe it’s because I’m finally starting to believe them. I’m finally beginning to see that I’m just worthless and that nobody wants me anymore. All my fans would get tired of me anyway, wouldn’t they?

I don’t want this life anymore. I can’t live like this.