Ch. 71 - Memories

~ Chapter 71: Memories ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

Jackie got up and put on her clothes one by one. I watched her as she then proceeded to tie her hair up in a ponytail before the doorbell rung from downstairs.

We locked gazes and I stood up, letting her know I’d go see who it is. I quickly made my way downstairs and unlocked the front door, turning the knob open.

“Wassup?” Robin said cheerfully, walking inside as soon as the door opened. I let out a laugh and turned around after closing the door shut.

“Hey, what brings you here today?” I asked her, as she fiddled with her bag and pulled out a container.

“I’m glad you asked,” she waved her finger at me. “I just made some ass kicking brownies that I’m excited about so you two need to try some and tell me how I’m the Brownie-Making Queen.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Really? If they’re ass kicking, I can’t wait to try them,” I chuckled, and as Robin opened the container, she looked up at me.

“Where’s Jackie at?” she asked, and I looked towards the stairs, finding it strange that Jackie wasn’t coming down to join us. I knew she could hear Robin’s voice, so she must know her best friend’s here. So why isn’t she coming downstairs?

“Um, she was just upstairs but I guess she went to the bathroom,” I shrugged, taking a brownie from the container. “Uh, I’ll be right back.”

I took a bite from the brownie in my hand before heading upstairs back to Jackie’s room. I knocked on the door even though it was already open and saw her sitting down on her bed, leaning against the headboard.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. “Robin’s downstairs and she’s excited about some brownies she made.” I held up the small piece that remained in my hand before eating it. “She really wants you to try some.”

Jackie blushed slightly before crossing her arms. “Uh.. I think I’ll just stay in bed.”

I stared in confusion. “Why? Can’t you join us downstairs?”

She slowly shook her head.

“You… Okay?”

She let out a deep sigh before blushing harder. “I.. Umm… I’m just.. I’m sore.. down there.”

I blinked twice. “W-What?”

“I’m sore, Justin!” she said a bit louder before slapping a hand to her mouth. “You put three fingers inside of me and it hurt but it felt so good at the same time so I didn’t complain but.. Now it hurts.”

I sighed softly. “I’m sorry,” I whispered, walking towards her. “I got caught up in the moment and I forgot not to.. You know..”