Ch. 76 - An Agreement

~ Chapter 76: An Agreement ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

I knocked on the door to Jackie’s house and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my jacket. I lowered my head and waited about fifteen seconds until the door swung open and I saw Jackie’s beautiful face, causing me to smile. She was wearing casual clothing and her hair was tied into a messy bun.

“Hey,” I said softly, my voice beaming with happiness now that I’ve seen her in front of me.

“Hey,” she smiled back, kissing my lips quickly before grabbing my hand and leading me inside. Once she closed the door behind us, I noticed she had cleaning materials scattered everywhere. She picked up a duster and looked at me. “I was just cleaning up the house a bit before my parents get back.

“Oh that’s right, they come back today, don’t they?” I commented. “You need help?”

“Nah, I’m just about done,” she said. “They’ll be here in about an hour so what do you want to do until then?”

She took off some cleaning gloves she was wearing and set them down on the table before wrapping her arms around me.

“I’ve got an idea..” I whispered seductively, my hands finding her waist and I held her tightly as I grazed my lips against hers. Jackie let out a giggle as I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I secured her carefully. She leaned down and kissed me slowly and I moaned quietly as I kissed her back lovingly.

She ran her hands though my hair and caressed the back of my neck with her thumb as we made out for a bit, our kisses picking up speed. After a while, Jackie pulled away and I slowly let her down on the floor.

“I should go take a shower and change clothes,” she said breathlessly, trying to regain proper breathing after what we had just done.

“Okay,” I whispered, “Do you mind if I quickly go out and buy your parents a welcome-back cake?”

“Aw, you don’t have to do that,” she waved a hand at me as she shook her head.

“But I want to,” I kissed her nose. “Now go make yourself unnecessarily even more beautiful than you already are while I go do this so I can make an impression on your parents,” I winked, and Jackie laughed.

“Buying a cake isn’t the key to win hearts, you know,” she looked at me amusingly.

“You’d be surprised,” I chuckled, caressing her cheek before turning around. “See you in a bit, babe.”

“Bye,” she called out, and I didn’t have to look at her to know she was blushing.

So cute.

I stepped out into the slightly chilly air again, walking out to the streets and deciding that taking a walk would be best. I kept my hood up and head facing the ground, hoping no one would recognize me.