Ch. 77 - The Miller Family

~ Chapter 77: The Miller Family ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

I returned to Jackie’s house with the cake I was finally able to obtain from the bakery. She directed me to put it in the kitchen, and that was exactly what I did. A few minutes later, I saw her fidgeting in the living room, placing things where she thought it looked nice. Then she groaned.

“I forgot my phone that I left charging in my room. Can you get it for me? Pretty please?” she pouted.

I grinned at her puppy dog eyes and gave her a quick kiss before retreating to her room. I quickly spotted her phone charging on her nightstand and, right when I unplugged and picked it up, the doorbell rang downstairs.

That must be them.

I turned around and exited Jackie’s room, walking down the hallway and peeking my head from the wall.

“It’s so nice to see you again,” a man I presume to be Jackie’s father wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

“How’s our little girl?” her mother hugged her excitedly and I couldn’t help but smile. I let them have their reunion for a bit longer before I stopped hiding and slowly walked into their view.

“Jackie,” I called out. “I got your phone for you.”

The entire Miller family turned around and all eyes were on me.

“Aw, thank you,” Jackie said sweetly, walking towards me and giving me a quick hug before taking her phone from me. She grabbed my hand and urged me to walk closer to her parents, whose eyes were locked on me with surprise.

“I can’t believe it’s actually true..” her Dad whispered.

“Our daughter’s dating a celebrity,” her Mom added. “A celebrity.”

“Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend,” Jackie introduced us. “Justin Bieber.”

“Wassup?” I laughed, slightly nervous.

“Welcome to the family,” Mrs. Miller said with a smile, giving me a hug. “Please just call me Liv.”

“And I’m Adam,” her husband said, holding out his hand. “Nice to meet you, Justin.”

“Nice to meet you too,” I smiled, shaking his hand.

“Guess what Justin got for you guys,” Jackie grinned at me.

“Is it cake?” Adam asked, and my jaw dropped.

“How’d you know?”

“He always guesses cake,” Liv rolled her eyes. “It’s his favorite desert.”