Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno

~ Chapter 40: Concert Numero Uno  ~

[ Jackie’s POV: ]

I fluttered my eyes open and looked out the window before groaning.

I am so not a morning person.

I rolled over on my bed and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would soon take over again but, instead, my phone vibrated loudly on my nightstand. I groaned again but, me being me, I just couldn’t ignore my phone. So I reached over and picked it up, checking the new notification I got. The minute I read it was from Twitter, I knew that Justin had tweeted a few seconds ago. It’s the only reason I turned on the notifications anyway: so I’d know whenever he’s on Twitter. My heart skipped a beat as I read Justin’s new tweet:

@justinbieber:

beautiful day in NYC. who’s got tickets to my show? see u there ;)

I bit my lip. He’s in New York? That’s all the way on the other side of the country. It seems so far away. And I knew that part of me wishes I was there with him. I mean, it looks like he’s starting his mini-tour around the U.S. Maybe there’s one show in Canada, but that’s not the point.

I miss him.

I’d be lying if I said that one night with Tyler had fixed my broken heart. Sure, I have a date with him tonight, but it doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten Justin. It just hurts that he might’ve forgotten me already.

I sniffled, opening up the twitter app and reading some of the other beliebers’ responses to Justin’s tweet. There were a lot of people telling him they love him, others saying inappropriate things, and others who were claiming they were in New York for his concert. After getting tired of reading the replies, I went to my timeline to see what other things people were tweeting, and I came across a few update accounts, posting pictures of Justin last night. Apparently, he was in Los Angeles, attending a party for Khalil or some story like that. I clicked a few of the pictures until I came across one that showed him with some blonde.

Why does she look so familiar? Haven’t I seen her before somewhere?

I zoomed in on the picture, but I couldn’t make out the face so I kept looking at other pictures. There was one that showed Maejor Ali sitting somewhere, so I figured he was with Justin at one point. But then I noticed a person somewhere in the background of the Ali picture. The girl was wearing the same outfit as the blonde that was with Justin in the other picture, so it must be the same girl. Except you could make out her face better in this picture.

And then it clicked.

It’s the girl… From… from that TMZ article. The one who claims she’s pregnant with Justin’s kid? What is he doing with her? You don’t mean to tell me that TMZ was right on this one too? Just like the whole weed thing?

I felt myself getting lightheaded. I couldn’t deal with this. The article TMZ posted about her claimed this happened not too long ago, and it was around the time I was fighting so hard for him, but he was pushing me away. So… what, he just went out and had sex with this chick? All while I was pouring out my heart so deeply? Did he ever give two flying shits about me? Or was I his girl-of-the-week?