⤷𝟙𝟘: 𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

sorry not sorry for my profanity.

pacing back and forth in your room, you ignored the buzzing of text messages that continuously appeared on your phone.

why did tsumu HAVE to add tobio kageyama into our group chat?

if you texted, would he figure out who you were?

and why were you so stressed?

it's not as if kageyama knowing who you are is necessarily a bad thing... honestly you didn't even know why you wanted to hide your identity.

it was unexplainable and unfair to him, but you just ... couldn't.

you didn't want to admit the possibility that kageyama might not want to be your friend once he sees you.

and the thought of being unfriended by your number buddy is what led to your ghosting.

truth be told, you were insecure.

you might be confident around the people you know or are familiar with, but deep down, your insecurities never left.

besides, isn't almost everyone insecure at some point during high school?

you sighed. it's better to keep myself anonymous.

but, the real question was...how?

even though kageyama can't see your phone number or contact name—and it's unlikely he'll ever check—, you're still in the same groupchat.

maybe i should just text like a completely different person.

wait—that's not a bad idea.

i could just text like a fucking three year old.

you gasped as your plan started to form.

goddamn i'm a fucking genius.

you decided that you were going to finish the rest of your history homework { stan history😩‼️ } —which atsumu was 100% going to copy—before going back online.

partly because you're a good student, and partly because you needed some time to, again, aDjUsT to the fact that you'll be texting kageyama.

and prepare for your masterplan of clowning kageyama 101;)

goats🐐🕶
[ 11:54 pm ]

tsumu i cant find
our normal gc wtf is this

miya atsumu
lOok WHOS BACK

miya osamu
this is our gc

wait fuck we're goats
now?

miya atsumu
bc we are the GREATEST
OF ALL TIME🐐