⤷𝟙𝟟: 𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

it was you that broke the eye contact first.

why?

well fuck, do you really need a reason for avoiding the person you least wanted to see in the whole world?

you looked at the files on the ground, completely ignoring the presence of the boy who was staring at you.

keeping your eyes on the ground, you reached down to pick everything up, and briskly, you walked forwards and placed the stack of papers on professor min's desk.

don't look at him.

don't.

but of course, you caught his glare.

and before you could stop yourself, you met his gaze.

his cold look burned through you...and even though you hated to admit it, the hostility hurt you.

once upon a time we were friends, huh?

bullshit.

you glared back with the same intensity, not saying a word.

it felt like hours had passed before kageyama moved his lips.

yes, that's right.

of all the people it could've been, it just had to be him.

just your luck.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing here?"

the way that his voice still felt so right and familiar made you ache.

it's been two years. and you're still caught up in this?

not that you were going to show it.

you scoffed. "i don't think that's any of your business."

"well, then get out of my sight."

"excuse me?"

"i said: get out of my sight," kageyama repeated in the same harsh tone.

"fuck off," you glared. "in case you haven't noticed, you don't own this place."

"and in case you haven't noticed," kageyama seethed, "you don't belong here."

"i never asked for your goddamn opinion."

"why the fuck are you at this school anyways?"

"actually no, that's a good question," you mocked. "how did a piece of dumb shit like you end up in this school? oh wait, it's called having privileges because you're not smart enough just based on grades."

"you bitch."

"that's cute," you smiled with no mirth. "you think you can hurt me?"

he can.

"i know i can," kageyama cut you off.

"oh boo-hoo, i'm so damn scared."

kageyama glared at you. "you think you're so high and mighty because you've 'changed', don't you?"

"oh fuck, who told you about my secret plan to 'cHaNgE'?" you fake gasped. "grow the fuck up."

"get out."

"oh wow, the king is ordering me around now?" you rolled your eyes.

at your words, kageyama snapped his head towards you. "what the fuck did you just call me?"

"oh is the king mad?" you asked. "poor bossy old king kageyama is mad at his—"

before you could finish your sentence, you found the breath leave your chest as your back rammed into the wall.