⤷𝟘𝟠: 𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖

oh how you wished your friends would shut the fuck up for once.

in a nice way, of course.

"y/n, please?"

okay that's it. my patience is fucking gone.

"for the last time miya atsumu: no i will not be the manager!" you snapped, silencing your best friend with a glare.

he gave you a surprised look, as if not expecting your sudden outburst.

"did your patience finally snap?" osamu asked you.

"yes. and i'm tired of this shit," you sighed. "i'm sorry but there's zero chance of me being manager."

atsumu pouted, but you ignored this.

instead, as you checked the clock, you suddenly realized that you were about to be late for your last lecture of the day.

"fuck i gotta go," you groaned, grabbing your bag and running out the door.

before you zoomed, suna called after you. "hey y/n. are you coming to our practice after?"

oh right. their "extra" practice.

the university volleyball season hasn't even officially started (it starts in a few days with tryouts first)...yet your friends were going to the gym almost every day for practice before the season.

you sighed.

it's always going to be volleyball, isn't it?

"yeah i'll be there."

"y/n?"

"mhm?"

"let me guess, you're going to hangout with your friends again?"

you gave nari a small nod. "yeah. they're doing an extra practice today for volleyball."

nari gave you a look of surprise. "they're volleyball players?"

"did i not tell you that? yeah they basically major in the sport at this point."

"that's hot," nari pouted. "can you introduce me to the black haired greek god guy?"

you laughed. "suna?"

"yeah him."

you thought this over.

ever since hearing about nari, suna had been completely against meeting her.

because suna was, well...suna.

but...

it can't hurt to try, can it?💂‍♀️

"yeah why don't you tag along?" you decided. "i'm just there to watch them practice anyways—you could keep me company and we can finish our homework together there."

nari's eyes gleamed. "thank you thank you thank you! you are the best ever."

"i know, i know," you laughed. "but a heads up—suna is rude as hell."