⤷𝟜𝟙: 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕖

coming soon to a theatre near you! a continuation of never-ending mental breakdowns, heart-shattering betrayals, and loathsome traitors.

once again, we enter into the land of pure hurt. and as always, it's a world of pain.

how did everything disappear in one night? how did everything bad happen within the span of fewer than 24 hours?

(those were rhetorical questions, by the way.)

you were fine. your life was together.

24 hours ago, at least.

now?

oh. it was a whole different story.

with anger fueling every cell of your body, you slammed on kageyama's dorm door.

you rammed your fist against the wood. over and over again. and you didn't care how much pain it caused your hand.

right now, the only thing you needed to do was open this door. this door that's separating you from the answers—the confrontations.

"what the fuck?"

you saw the sliver of the door open.

and that was all you needed to slam the door open to barge into the room.

you stood once again, face-to-face with the boy you despised the most in the world.

"y/n?" kageyama's eyes widened in surprise. "what are you—i was just looking for you at your dorm, but—"

"shut the fuck up."

he blinked, as if not expecting the complete fury in your voice.

in a single second, his gaze hardened.

"what are you doing in my dorm?"

you glared at the tall boy. "because we are going to have a talk, you piece of shit."

he stared down at you. "last time i checked, you were the one that didn't want to 'talk'."

you pushed past him.

"tobio kageyama. fuck you."

"lana said what?"

"you're not the one that gets to ask questions right now," you snapped. "i'm not leaving without an explanation."

"what did lana say to you?"

"shut up," you ignored his question. "who do you think you are? you have no right of lying to someone about the whole story—you have no right of throwing your lies upon my name."

kageyama blinked.

"lana found out...?"

"yes, she found out!" you stood up, unable to keep your voice down. "she found out that you've been lying ever since the very beginning. con-fucking-gradulations."