⤷𝟝𝟙: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕

there are moments in life.

these moments where you just lose all control.

similar to when you're floating through water... where everything just disappears as you move without thought.

and right there, right then, it felt like you were experiencing a sense of detachment from your body.

your eyes widened as you stopped.

stopped everything, really.

you fell straight into the feeling, embracing the loss of control.

you didn't move at all. but you didn't stop it either.

he was everywhere.

your thoughts, your memories, everything.

you breathed in, feeling his lips brush over yours ever so gently.

...except that it wasn't gentle.

kageyama dove in, leaning even closer as all you could breathe was him.

he pressed you up against the wall, his lips showing exactly what he felt.

it was urgent. and rough.

and his touch left you breathless as you felt his lips crash down onto yours over and over again.

your mind shut down at the same time as your eyes fluttered shut.

you didn't know when it happened. you weren't even sure whether the control in your mind had come back or not. honestly, you didn't care about control.

because all you knew—the only thing you knew—was that you were no longer frozen. or stopped. or impassive.

instead, you were kissing him back.

you reciprocated.

and kageyama knew.

his hands snaked to your waist as he pulled you closer to him. impossibly, even closer.

instinctively, you held onto his arms for support, letting him wreck you, break you, do whatever the hell he wanted to.

just so long as he doesn't break the dream that the two of you were living in.

you could feel kageyama smiling against your lips as you leaned forwards.

you didn't care.

screw responsibilities. screw hate. screw everything else going on in life.

this is what you wanted at this exact moment.

and at that moment, nothing else mattered.

the kiss deepened as kageyama dove even further, letting the both of you get lost within each other.

it became hungrier as the kiss became agonizingly slow.

you were each other's poison.