⤷𝟙𝟞: 𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry."

"mhm."

"y/nnnn i'm so sorry."

you sighed in defeat.

there really was no use staying mad at nari, was there?

even though she BETRAYED you, you already knew you would've lost when you were against suna.

because who wouldn't choose suna?

(well, maybe you would if you weren't in a fight with them at the moment...since right now, you hated his guts).

plus, there was really no chance for nari to have stayed loyal to you when suna had asked her to stay.

"fine," you grumbled. "what did he say to you?"

nari gave you a relieved look, happy that you're talking to her, before putting a finger to her lips. "secret."

"secret?" you raised a brow. "tell me."

"i can't."

"why?"

"because suna told me not to."

oh ffs.

screw you @rintaro suna.

"and there's no chance you're going to tell me, is there?" you asked with no hope.

"nope."

you groaned, sitting on your bed in annoyance as you turned on your phone.

you had taken refuge at nari's dorm again—where else could you have gone?—and you knew that sooner or later, you'd have to go back to your own dorm to get your stuff.

you saw text messages from your friends, but you deleted them from your notification center without a second thought.

"y/n?"

"hm?"

"can you tell me what's actually going on?" nari asked slowly, her eyes clouded with worry. "and if everything is okay?"

"didn't suna tell you everything?" you said with a sigh, mentally cursing suna.

#cancelsuna.

"not really. he just said—" nari stopped, as if realizing what she was saying. "hey hey! we're focusing about you right now, not what suna told me to do."

"he told you to do something?" you raised your eyebrow again.

"fuck. i need to stop talking," nari huffed, before looking at you again. "but seriously, what is even happening?"

you mentally pondered on a decision.

it wouldn't hurt to tell nari about kageyama...

sooner or later, you would have to talk to someone about it.

"okay okay," you said with difficulty.

who knew it'd be so hard to say those words? and explain the complicated situation?

"it's a long tale so i'll give you the brief rundown."

"we have time for the full tale," nari joked.

"nope you're getting a summary," you decided with a huff. "if there was a story of my life then i'd give it to you to read, but there isn't so..."

{ yeah about that- 🕳️🏃🏻‍♀️ }

"basically," you drew out, "you know the kageyama guy?"

nari nodded yes.

"i uh, sorta used to know him."