⤷𝟡𝟛: 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕪.

"y/n l/n. i love you."

it was as if your entire world had come to a complete and utter stop.

a pause in time, a breach in the beautiful world.

except...it was a perfect stop.

and that moment—that exact moment... it felt like a complete circle had been drawn, circling your life right back to the beginning.

he was your world.

and impossibly, you were his.

how rare is it, for two individuals to experience heaven and hell together...

and still end up finding each other? and still end up in the same spot, in front of one another?

to where you both belong.

together.

at long last, you have both reached that final point.

that point of blinding euphoria... mixed with an aching sense of nostalgia.

the overwhelming mix of emotions almost made you want to cry.

you didn't.

because to cry? in this moment?

that would be unthinkable.

you were overflowing with bliss. so much unbelievable happiness as his five words echoed through the room.

before even a second could pass, you realized one thing, and one thing only: even if you could redo your life—even if you had the option to never have experienced the years of hurt... there was not a single thing you would ever change.

because tobio kageyama was worth every single, fucking bit of the journey. he was worth every tear, every heartbreak, and every second of time.

you wanted to throw yourself at kageyama.

all of you, to all of him.

however...

before your body could unconsciously move towards him, a small idea went into your brain.

(a small, evil idea.)

before you allowed yourself to react and explode your love, the evil part of your mind told you... that this would be the perfect opportunity to pull (of course)...a prank.

you loved this boy too much. you have lived every second of your life to reach this moment.

but even so—

that evil part of you simply could not waste this perfect chance.

thus, your idea immediately went into play.

you faked a look of horror, widening your eyes as you looked at him.

"i—," you broke off, still feigning the look of shock.