⤷𝟞𝟙: 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖

you've probably looked through twenty stores.

no, seriously. twenty.

and the result?

after a long day of hopping from mall to mall and from store to store, you've come to the final realization that you had absolutely no ideas
on how to shop for boys.

"why not these?" your best friend held up a pair of red and white candy cane socks.

you arched a brow. "absolutely not."

"oh, come on," atsumu groaned. "it's just a small secret santa—it doesn't have to be that serious."

you pursed your lips together, not saying a word at his comment.

of course, none of your best friends knew who you had for secret santa.

you were keeping it a secret only for akaashi, that is.

because if akaashi asked that nobody ruin secret santa, then your lips were sealed.

hell, if keiji akaashi asked you to jump off a cliff, you'd volunteer to do it willingly.

( the power that akaashi holds. <3 )

and so, you were holding yourself and your friends accountable. not even a word of secret santa—none that could be a spoiler, anyway—was breathed.

as a result, only minho, yuna, and seojun (who were the only ones that decided not to participate in the chaos) knew about your unfortunate predicament.

"what about the gift bag?" suna looked bored as he urged you. "for fucks sakes, just pick something."

you groaned. "no, i can't just 'pick something.' it needs to be at least a little special."

your friends rolled their eyes as they walked ahead.

"we're going ahead to get food then," osamu stated, as if he couldn't hold back the thought of food anymore. "just pick anything y/n, i promise that no matter what, whoever you got will love any present."

somehow, i doubt that.

you forced a small smile as you waved at suna, osamu, and atsumu walking away.

"meet us at the cafe?" atsumu called to you.

you nodded.

"we'll stay with y/n," minho waved goodbye. "go save us some seats."

atsumu grinned, yelling back at you one more time. "ayo y/n! if you got me, then don't get me the socks!"

you laughed.

"it's not you, tsumu."

"i cannot even fathom—i can't believe she's doing this."

"why is she doing this again?"

"normally, i wouldn't even comment, but...i really disapprove."

"right? this is so fucking dumb."