⤷𝟘𝟞: 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤

"what do you mean it's out of stock?"

"i'm sorry but there's nothing i can do. there's someone else from campus that bought all the strawberry milk."

"all of it?" you groaned.

is it even legal for someone to buy the entire stock????

"i'm afraid so," the worker told you. "the strawberry milk has always been a popular drink on campus, but it seems that it's been even more so lately."

you sighed, thanking the boy as you left the convenience store.

no matter where you looked, the strawberry milk from campus was gone.

from all the stores, vending machines, cafes... you name it.

no but what the fuck? who likes strawberry milk this much?

automatically, your thoughts led to that one person.

that one exact person you swore you'd never think about.

you scoffed at your own thought.

besides, there was no way that one person would be here. from what you've been texting kiyoko and yachi, they were saying how all karasuno players were at tokyo.

poor oikawa.

oh how you wished that oikawa came to kyoto instead.

ignoring the bittersweet feelings of the past, you quickly rushed to the library where you would be meeting up with nari.

it was already the end of the second week of university, and inevitably, you had a pile of homework to get through.

you've also been chatting with nari a lot more frequently, and you were starting to feel that she wasn't going to be so bad after all.

she was nice company, and you were able to look past the fact that she still sometimes vibrated 'pick me' energy.

nari was starting to become a lot closer with you—especially from the fact that the pair of you have been doing homework together.

instead of hanging out with the twins and suna, you found that doing work with another med student was a lot more beneficial study-wise.

of course, nothing would ever compare with an actual hang out with your friends, but studying with nari was a productive use of your time.

again, it's already been two weeks of university.

you kept repeating this fact inside your mind—how did time pass so fast?

two whole weeks.

yet everything your professors said seemed to be from an alien language.

and impossibly, everyone was struggling to keep up.

sighing for the thousandth time, you carried your backpack of textbooks into the large library.

"what did you get?"

"nothing," you pouted. "all the strawberry milk is sold out."

"strawberry milk?" nari questioned.

"yeah. it's so good."

nari gave a small laugh. "y/n you're so passionate about the weirdest things. i support that."

nari paused, looking thoughtfully at you before continuing, "but i think i've tried strawberry milk and i really didn't like the taste."

"for real?" you gave her a shocked look. "it's my favourite snack ever—but it's sold out."