⤷𝟟𝟙: 𝕧𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

god. the beauty of a nonexistent reality.

what is it about them? what was it that made them so irresistible, so breath-taking, so...perfect?

maybe it was the fictional aspect of their stories that truly drew you towards them.

because, really. what a beautiful word: fictional.

"what are you thinking about?"

you turned to kageyama.

"fictional men."

he raised his eyebrow. "because...?"

you groaned. "because they're so perfect! like gojo, inumaki, dazai, ranpo, todoroki, hawks, dabi, bakugou, levi..." you broke off as you caught kageyama's look. "the list goes on, y'know."

he looked slightly amused at the comment. "funny you say that actually..." he trailed off. "anyways, you'll see."

ignoring his remark, you stared back down at the work in front of you.

little had you realized that this tutoring between you and kageyama has gone on for an entire month. a whole month of seeing each other daily—well, to be fair, even if you two weren't tutoring, you'd still be hanging out.

(ahem. because hanging out is what friends do.)

"anyways," you focused again, "here's the worksheet on differential calculus. if you have any questions, then it means that you're not as perfect as me."

kageyama let out a laugh. "i don't think anyone can be as perfect as you."

"don't flatter me," you sighed (with endearment). "it won't get you out of doing the homework."

the tall boy pouted. "just one less worksheet?"

"nope," you said in a concluding tone as you pulled out your phone. "once you finish them, we can visit terushima and get our strawberry milk."

"mhm," kageyama hummed nonchalantly as he started to write things down.

you smiled at the sight in front of you.

it was cute.

he was cute.

you mentally slapped yourself.

not again.

sighing again, you were surprised to find yourself with a series of notifications from none other than your group chat.

idol lookin asses🦖
[ 1:22 pm ]

lee minho
i cant believe we're being left
out wtf

park seojun
for once even i agree

lim yuna
me too tbh

miya osamu
sorry guys

rintaro suna
wrong fucking chat, idiots.

lee minho
IDGAF WE'RE LITERALLY BEING
LEFT OUT WHAT THE ACTUAL
FUCK

miya atsumu
everyone stfu

should i be concerned?

park seojun
yes

rintaro suna
no