Chapter 1

Haa... (Sigh of relived) Finally... I'm dead.

How am I dead again? Ah... I don't really mind what happened.

Let's just sleep peacefully.

..

Beep... Beep... Beep...

What is that sound? It is annoying!

Oh, God! I want my peaceful sleep again!

..

Eh? What happens? Didn't I just die?

   Damn it! My body hurt so much!

"This is a miracle! The dead body breath again!" An excited male voice exclaimed.

"Congratulation doctor, we manage to save our patient." A female sounds excited too.

"Yes. After making sure the body is well enough, we can start our experiment."

"Yes, doctor."

Sh*t! What happens? Why have I heard a human voice? Wait! Experiment???!!!

..

"Congratulation Duke. The patient is pregnant."

"It's you I would like to congrats. This experiment never had I thought will success."

    A male voice sounds very proud and excited.

"I only hope the child is healthy."

"Don't worry duke. This patient had a very good body after being dead once. The child will be very healthy but, the patient... may not survive."

"I don't care about the girl. I only want that child."

"Yes, duke."

WT****? Are they talking about me? How am I get pregnant? Argh! I can't even open my eyes. What happens to me???

..

"This patient is really great. Her body can heal faster. It is suitable to carry the baby monster."

"Yeah. It is pitiful, that we can't experiment with her body. Even she heal faster, I don't think she can survive this pregnancy."

"That's right. The baby monster will suck her dry when it's time for the birth."

    While the female nurse was gossiping, the girl who lay on the patient's bed blink her eyes once, and her finger flick several times.

    Haaa... I am doom. I thought I will never survive for this long. However, now... I am pregnant and my baby is a monster.

    Oh hello everybody, my name is Amelia and I don't know why I suddenly introduce myself... well, talking by myself, It's ok, it's normal, it's been like this years on an apocalypse.

    So, I gain my consciousness 5 months ago. But my body is very weak, I can't even open my eyes. But once I can open my eyes and wanted to investigate what really happened to me, they announced me getting pregnant.

    And my body starts to collapsed again, because the baby on my body is a monster. It needs a lot of nutrition and the baby who is just a month year old had almost sucked me dry.

    I have been wondering if I just let myself follow the flow. Get the baby out and I will be dead again. Maybe it's the best decision cuz finally I can be dead again.

    But... This baby that on my stomach... I can feel it. I really am pregnant. I want to cry so hard. T_T Before the apocalypse, what I had most regret is not having a family. A family that from my blood... Oh, what a wonderful dream.

    I wanted to wake up and take care of this child on my stomach. And I need to stop using cursing words, it's bad for baby education.

    Hopelessly, this sickening doctor and nurse only fed me a fluid that only enough for the baby to eat. Not even a drop they let me eat. Are they not care that I will die with this baby too??? Well, they gave me a lot but it isn't enough for the baby.

    What I had learned is that they wanted my baby to blackmail the father... I am not sure if it's called father? Cuz they said, the father of this baby is a monster. So, the father's baby is a monster? Is it a zombie?

Hahaha. I'm just kidding. There is no zombie in the apocalypse. The zombie in the movie and novels are just a bull*hit. Oh. Sorry, no cursing word.

    The apocalypse that I had experienced is just the sun became bigger making our environment turn weird, with no water, no trees, and extinction of animals and humans. There is also a lot of natural disasters that happened.

   It's just weird that even I don't have any food and drink... I just don't die. I had to watch everything became extinct and the earth turns dry... and not sure how I lost my consciousness and I thought I was dead.

Ahhh... What to do? Dear baby, do you want to escape and live happily ever after with mommy?

Tut!

   The skinny patient who lay on the single white bed turn stiff. She can feel warm, cold and a slight movement on her stomach.

Baby? Is that you? Do you understand me?

Tut!!!

Ah! It really can understand me. You just turn 1-month, but you are very genius, like your mom!

Tutt! Tutt!

Sob. Sob. Baby, I am proud of you... Dear my genius baby, if you want to escape and have a good life together, please don't suck your mommy dry, ok? Do you understand?

... (No respond)

   Baby... Do you want to suck your mommy dry? When you suck me dry, I can't play and take care of you... Baby, I am so sad... 

Tut!

Oh, baby! Do you really care about me?

Tut! Tut!!

   Yes. Yes. You are my genius cute little baby. Make sure don't eat too much ok? Mommy will gain strength and find a way to escape from this place.

Tuttt!!!

Yes, baby. I love you!