Chapter 9

"Very smart." The robot said.

Amelia suddenly feel anger. She wanted for her and the babies' father to get along well. Even though she had very naughty thought about Zion, she never really think that they can act like family. She only feels respect towards him as a general of the zerg.

She also thinks that both of them can be at least be a friend. She didn't put a lot of hope when she decides to believe in Zerg. She only does it for her child sake. She only wants for her body to be healthy and living comfortably before she did die giving birth to her child.

At least she will not have to face to die with suffering and loneliness again.

"Why did you do that? Why did you put me in here?" She asks while controlling her anger.

"Like I said, family stay together."

Amelia swear he was still laughing at her.

"He didn't know about staying together. Don't play around Matz." She remembers how fierce Zion can be. She doesn't want to face it again.

"Is this robot from you or from him?"

"Zion ask me to give you a robot to serve you."

Amelia frowned, still suspicious with him.

"This is truth. I only want to check out what are you doing right now. I'm afraid that you will be bored to death." Even though the sound is still like a female robot does, the sound was much more alive when Matz using the robot voice.

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Are you spying on me? So you suspect me as a threat here?"

The robot laugh. Its sound so weird. "You are very smart."

"I am. Its proven with how I find your big boss private email." Amelia cross her arms. When it come for her talent. She feels proud of it. Because it a new world and new types of coding, she can master it for just a day! Well, actually for two three days... But still! She is genius!

"Oho! Yes. You are."

"Well, don't worry. You can spy me as many as you can. I only want to stay here peacefully until I give a birth. Now, can you show me my exact place for me to stay? I don't want to make an enemy with the babies' father."

"Enemy?"

"I don't wanna make General feel uncomfortable with me. This is for the future babies!" At least she wants her babies to have a connection with their own blood. The father. She wasn't sure how the parents zerg treat their child, but she knows the zerg will protect their child no matter what.

There was a silent from the robot. Before she could call Matz name, Amelia saw someone enter dining room.

"General!" Amelia quickly stand up from her dining chair.

Zion look at the plate where it had already empty and look at the robot. He had heard their conversation just now. Matz had found someone for him to play, Zion feels uncomfortable about it. But... Zion look at Amelia.

He had been staring at her for quite a long but then he finally said.

"I am feeling comfortable."

Amelia blinked her eyes with confusion. What did he talking about?

"You can stay here." He continues.

Then she understands. Zion had heard her just now. So... he let her stay here. She never saw that coming.

"A-Are you sure?" She asks.

"I read a manual book of human pregnancy. Its say its good for you and the baby to stay with the father baby." Yes he already learned everything about human pregnancy. Matz is correct. If he doesn't read it, he never knows how complicated the human to bear their child during pregnancy.

At first, when he read it, he thought that he doesn't need to follow the trivial manual. He isn't human, why he need to act like human? But when he reads more, he found out that the baby that still on the mother belly, will be very sensitive with their mother mind.

He remember when Amelia just woke up from her coma, her baby move excitedly from her belly. Even the baby was very protective with the mother. Its proven when he almost attacks her and the baby was very panic for her mother.

When the baby is born, the baby will have same traits as the mother that had been carrying from the belly. If the mother always in bad mood while carrying the baby in their belly, the baby will also have that trait when they born. If the mother is cheerful while carrying the baby in their belly, the baby will have cheerful traits.

He thinks its proven with Matz. Matz is the only one different from other zerg. He has all feelings and emotion that the zerg never had because he is the only one born with different species. That traits came from his mother, a different species.

Now, Amelia, a human. She is the second female that was pregnant for the zerg baby from different species. His baby. He doesn't want a baby that hard to control like Matz. He had to make sure beside the mother that had connection feeling and emotion with the baby. He also had to control it and makes the baby connect with him too.

The human manual pregnancy also told him, with support and influence of baby's father, the baby will also recognize them. Thinking all of this, he became ready to complete this mission. He is the general of the zerg. The most powerful zerg. This responsible he had to carry on for the sake of zerg future.