Chapter 39

The marriage between the female Sovereign and the male Zerg had become a hot topic to all planets! They were even announcing the Zerg and the Sovereign had made a harmonious agreement between them. This shows that the Sovereign is under the Zerg protection.

The wedding ceremony was very luxurious. The Sovereign had prepared many things for the wedding. They sing, dance, and perform a lot of entertainment skills for the Zerg. The Zerg didn't have emotion like the Sovereign who was happy, laughing and excited but they stay and watch all of it without complaint.

Amelia had been stick by Zion as Zion had asked her not to leave from his sight for the entire day today. She didn't complain much, she understands Zion had been very worried about her injury. The truth, she also worried about it. But she still enjoys all the performances that the Sovereign prepare.

It's been a long long year staying with the Zerg without entertainment like this. She really miss all of this. All the Zerg had been dress like usual with their military uniform but the male lead for today, the groom is wearing handsome clothes! It was Zerg's traditional clothes.

Sir Eden is one of the Grade A Warrior. He wasn't handsome but he had a very manly face. Even his body was bigger than the other warrior. He was wearing big black loose long sleeve clothes and there a white piece of clothes tie around his waist like a belt, there are some black beads design on it. Then, his long pants are also black it was in slim-fit shape, showing his strong legs. It looks simple but looks very heroic!

After all the entertainment finishes their performance, finally they blow a trumpet and the sound echoes loudly making all the Sovereign who was sitting, get up, standing and watch at one side. The Zerg follow their acts and also watch there a group of female Sovereign came from there.

They were all wearing a gold long dress, it looks like fairies wearing gold! Amelia sometimes rubs her eyes, too much gold hurts her eyes. Then in the middle, there is the bride. She was wearing a sleeveless long dress that embroiders with a lot of beautiful stones and the color-matched with gold silver. Her hair was neatly bun and her face shows a simple sweet makeup.

       Amelia was very shocked when seeing the female face.

T-This??? The female Sovereign who almost got kidnap!? T-They both...? This is like a fairy tale!!!

Amelia's head was moving non-stop from the groom and the bride. Her eyes were not just shining with excitement but there is also a love shape appear on her eyes. She had become a big fan of this couple! Yes! The bride is the one who had been kidnap by the Predator before and the groom is the only warrior who had rescue her! How romantic!

Amelia was very happy and a feeling of proud suddenly appear in her heart. She thought if she wasn't there and pull the weapon trigger, these two souls would not meet in this life! Amelia claps her hand so hard as she was very touched, very excited and very proud of herself.

      Zion who always had an eye on her also smile when seeing her act.

After the ceremony was done, the bride straightaway being taken away from her hometown. The bride will live and be one of Zerg's family from now on.

...

       As their agreement, the Sovereign acts fast by giving away their professional engineer to the Zergfrey. They shows and thought them a lot of things about technologies. There are a lot of Zerg's who join the class but only one student who looks very excited and has a high spirit. Of course, it was Amelia.

Days have pass and one day in class, the princess of Sovereign visit the class. They were having a practical work with all parts of machine. Amelia can't join them but she had been very focused watching all of the steps that the Sovereign teacher shows. Amelia didn't even realize the princess was watching her intently.

Until the class finish, Amelia was still watching the parts of the machine and wandering more about how the machine works. She can't touch but she tries so hard to imagine herself putting it together. But her thought had been disturbed by someone cough just next to her.

"Ehem!"

Amelia turns her head to see who was the one to disturb her and she saw a beautiful lady in front of her was watching at her with a bright smile. Amelia was quite confused, she looked at her back but no one on her back and she tried to move a little bit but the beautiful lady was still watching her!

"Y-You!? Can see me???" Amelia asks suspiciously.

"Yes." The lady answers her with a big smile.

"Oh? Y-You really can see me???" Amelia's eyes turn big, she can't believe this!

The lady laughs. Her laugh was very lovely as Amelia had never heard a pure laugh like this for many years!

"Hello. My name is Melly."

Amelia blinks her eyes again and scans the pretty lady from top to bottom. This is the princess?? Who had married the Zerg warrior??? She looks different near like this! She never thought the princess looks so young.

"Hello, Melly! It's soooooooooo good to meet you!" Amelia didn't shame at all to call the princess without her proper title.

"Yes. Nice to meet you too." The princess smile even deeper. "What is your name?"

"Oh!" Amelia laugh. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to introduce myself. I don't have a name." Amelia didn't feel anything when saying this. She had been used for having no background.

The princess smile frozen but still maintain her natural face. "You don't have a name?"

"Yes. I existed without memory." Amelia told her.

"No one gives you a name?"

"Well..." Amelia tries so hard to think if the little girl and Zion had given her name. She never thought her name is important cuz, no one can see her. Then she shakes her head. Seems like she doesn't even have a cute nickname even from the little girl.

The princess looks at Amelia's innocent face. She was very curious about this girl since she saw her at the war. When she moved here, she had asked her husband if there any human stay here. Her husband only told her there was a human stay on this planet but she was in a coma.

The princess was very suspicious of this and wanted to find this girl again because she believes she didn't imagine this little human, she even saw her on her wedding day! So, she had been visiting the only human in here at the hospital and waited for Amelia for many days, but Amelia didn't show up.

Today she wanted to watch over her people who were teaching the Zerg's about technology and never she thought the little human girl she wanted to meet was here. She had been watching over her from beginning to end and she understands, no one can see this human. Only her and... that young adult Zerg can.

"T-This...?" The princess saw Amelia's big bruise on her arms.

"Oh. This happen when I used the weapon back there." Amelia laughs, feeling a little bit shy. This princess is too beautiful and she was a little shy of her messy appearance. She had no one else can see her! She tries to remember when did she last combed her hair... How many years had been???

"Oh god. I'm sorry. I was very in debt on you that day." The princess was frowning when looking at the bruise. It had been a month from the war and the bruise is still like a fresh bruise.

"You saw me there?" Then Amelia realizes, that is why she can touch the weapon back there.

Before the princess can answer, someone had pull Amelia away from the princess. Amelia was surprised but not very surprised because she knows only one person can hold her like this.

"Zion?" Amelia's hand naturally hooked around Zion's neck.

Zion look at Amelia's face, after confirming that there was nothing wrong, he looks at the princess with an annoyed face.

"What are you doing here?" This question wasn't for Amelia but for the princess.

#####

Dear readers,

I can smell some jealousy here. ↶(`∇')