Chapter 40

"What are you doing here?" Zion asks rudely.

"Zion. This is Melly, Princess of the Sovereign. She can see me too!" Amelia told him the happy news.

       But Zion doesn't think this is happy news. He still shows his annoyed face to the princess. He had never seen someone talking to Amelia. No one. Only him. He doesn't know why he feels very irritated when seeing they were talking and laughing together.

"Hello, Zion." The princess smile politely but her heart was suppressing a big laugh. What is this overprotective boy Zerg angry about? She didn't do anything to the girl!

"Melly. Are you here to join the class too???" Amelia remember she was still in the class and the princess had appeared here! Finally, she will have a classmate that can talk to her!

The princess suddenly has a mischief smile but Amelia didn't notice this. "Yes. I came here to join the class. But... This class is like a basic level for me. I know more than this silly machine."

       Amelia had a shine bright when listening to this. The princess smile even wider and continue.

"I have my own projects. Do you want to join me? We can learn more of cool stuff together."

      Amelia was trying so hard to push Zion's body. She wants to run and hug the princess. She will of course join her!!! This is the legendary beloved Princess of the Sovereign! She heard the royalty of Sovereign compete every year to design and make new powerful technology. Almost every year the princess will win! How cool is that! This princess must have a big talent!

"No. She has no time for that." Then Zion left the princess alone in the class.

      Amelia was very confused why Zion acting like this. She never had a chance to reply to the princess and she had been shout asking him to let her go. But Zion only walks with his stone face. Zion had grown again, he had grown taller than her and even had some muscle. Zion had become stronger and she can't even move a little bit from Zion's arms.

"Ouch!" Amelia fakes her pain. Holding her arms.

Finally Zion stop. "What happens?"

"You hold it too tight!" Amelia said angrily but Zion heard her voice sound like an angry kitten. 

"Sorry." Zion looses his strength even he knows, he didn't use much strength when holding her.

"Let me go!"

"It's late, you are tired and need to sleep." Zion continues to walk, never wanted to let her down. He is afraid she will run back to the princess.

"Humph!" Amelia humph and hug her arms without looking at him. She wants to give him a silent treatment.

      When Zion put her on his big bed, Amelia still didn't look at him and didn't talk to him. Zion saw what Amelia was doing, he didn't say anything too. He left her there to wash. Amelia feels very very irritated. Thinking so hard on how she will teach the boy lessons again.

      Half a minute later, Zion comes into his room with fresh clothes. He heard Amelia's deep breath and he knows Amelia had fallen asleep. Since Amelia starts to hang out in his private room, he had changed his single bed to the biggest bed.

Amelia always refuses to sleep one bed with him when it was a single bed. Now, with this big bed, they finally sleep together. However, Amelia still won't let him be near while sleeping. So, she had made a partition in the middle with a lot of pillows between them.

Zion slowly enters the bed. Slowly slide until his tails touch her warm body. When he had confirmed Amelia won't ever awake with some movement, like a pro, he will flip her to his side without waking the little girl. He had done this every day and Amelia never knows this.

Like his everyday routine, he will look at her until his eyes turn heavy and sleep very peacefully.

...

The next day, Zion didn't let Amelia go anywhere but only want her to follow him. Zion had some meetings with adult Zerg making Amelia feel bored. She wanted to give the silent treatment, but she can't... The boy didn't bite the bait at all! She can only make a long face without doing anything.

The meeting wasn't long like usual, when Zion looks at the lifeless Amelia, sitting on the big sofa by herself doing nothing, he feels his heart hurt a little bit. Amelia usually will greet him with a big smile.

"Do you want to hang out in the garden?" Zion approaches her and asks.

Amelia moved her head and look at Zion. Then she looks away. She doesn't want to talk to him! Seeing her like this, Zion lifts her up and carries her. No one can see Amelia and no one can see Zion was princess carry Amelia. There is no one pay attention or see something weird with Zion's hand lifting up holding nothing. They never found any hint about Amelia's existence.

When he was about to head the lobby building, they coincidentally happen to meet the princess. The princess has two followers behind her, this follower is from the Sovereign too. Like every princess story, every married princess will bring their maids or volunteers friends or close relatives to their husband country.

"Oh. Hello young Zerg." The princess was smiling meaningfully while greeting Zion.

Amelia was happy when she saw the princess, she wants to go down but Zion still won't let her go.

"Princess." Zion greets back. There are other Zerg around them, he had to acts in a proper manner in front of all of them as he is their future leader.

"Where are you going?"

Before Zion could answer. Amelia had an answer her quickly. "Princess! We are going to the garden! Let's enjoy it together!"

"Oh." Princess smile even wider. "Can you assist us?"

"Of course! Zion! Come on! Let's go watch the flowers!"

     Before, she looks like a dead flower when Zion suggests she hang out in the garden. Now she looks very happy. She became happier after inviting the princess to join them.

      Zion doesn't know why his heart was flaming with fire. He really does not like this princess. His tails were now moving fiercely. Like an angry cat. His tails feel very itch. It wanted to attack this annoying princess badly. 

#####

Dear readers,

Does anyone know who is this Sovereign Princess??? Hopefully, Zion will not kill this princess. LOL

I update 3 chapters today. Thank you for all of your encouragement! I will do my best to write these stories!  

Love yaa!!! 

XOXO