Chapter 44

The next morning, the young Zerg wakeup with a great shock. The girl he just sleeps by her side looks very different from yesterday. She looks very pale and her body became thinner, like a living corpse.

"Amelia." He called her name.

Amelia was frowning. She looks in pain.

Zion became panic again. Like yesterday, Amelia had fainted with a pale face, he wanted to bring her to the doctor, but the doctor can't see her! Amelia is in pain now, but he can't bring her to the doctor. What should he do?

Zion didn't change his clothes; he picks her up and straight to the hospital. Towards the wardroom. Every time Amelia hurts, he will bring her to her real body. Even he had try and he knows that it wouldn't cure Amelia's, he still does it. Because he knows the coma little girl is Amelia.

He doesn't understand what really happened to her but he knows from the first time he met her, they both are the same person.

...

When Amelia opens her eyes, she saw Melly's face just next to her.

"Melly..." She called heavily. Her throat feels burning.

"Hei..." The princess's eyes were red but she has a big smile on her face.

   The princess has moved on Zergfrey planet almost a year, the one and only entertain her is this little girl. She admits she is afraid of living on a stranger planet and the Zerg which was famous for their violence. Never she thought she will be married to a Zerg. She can't do anything as they both had imprinted and the Zerg became her husband.

   When both coincidentally saw each other eyes, they both experience a feeling and saw a few minutes of memory of all their love from their previous life and they both recognize each other as their past lovers. They can't help falling deeply in love and can't bear to be separated.

   Her husband treats her like any lover would do because he had saw and experience their love life before. She only has feelings with her husband not all of the Zerg! With this little girl, she learns that the Zerg only has fierce and scary form but they just like other living species. They just lack emotion.

   When she meets the young Zerg, Zion, her point of view of the Zerg became much better. Zion is only a normal Zerg but he has strong feelings for this little human. She enjoys teasing the young Zerg and play all day with the little human.

   Even so, when the girl experience a low mood, sad, reminisces about her life before meeting the Zerg, Melly thought she must tell the girl the truth. She asks Zion first but Zion refused to tell the girl the truth. She had asked him why but the young Zerg never answer her.

   Seeing the little became thinner and pale today, she insists to tell her the truth.

"Why are you crying?" Amelia frown when she saw the princess's sad face with red eyes.

"Is the baby bully you again? If he bullies you again, I will scold him for you." The girl determines.

Melly laugh. "No. My baby is a good boy. He won't bully me."

Seeing the Princess laughing, she smiles. "Melly. I have a name now."

Melly looks surprised. "You have?"

"Amelia. My name is Amelia." Amelia looks pale but her eyes were shining with excitement.

"Beautiful name." Princess smile.

"I dream about it. I heard someone call me that name. I am very happy it is not that I wasn't born without anything... I just lost some of my memory."