Chapter 64

"The stone... What do you think it is?" Amelia blinks her eyes and look up at Matz.

    Matz sighs a little. He doesn't know either! It is so mysterious and there are no histories or anything that explain the existence of this stone. These small stones are exactly like the one and only Sovereign heirloom that is passed through all their next generation.

    The Sovereign royalty found such flower stone a thousand years ago. It was the King who found it first and found out the flower stone is very unique and there a positive aura to it. Because the flower stone is also pretty, he makes it into a bracelet and he gives the flower stone to his only daughter. His daughter was born weak and for many years her health only became worst.

    However, after her daughter wears it, she became healthier. Because of this, they believe the flower stone has saved the princess. Since then, the flower stone is being passes to their new princess generation until Matz's mother and his niece, Selene.

    Surprisingly, for all generations, there is no one has an experience like Amelia does. He had been having a headache since he had to investigate this. Why Amelia suffer just from holding it? Yes. With new technology, he found more about the stone.

    It does not only have a good aura on it but it is actually alive and what mind blows him is also that, when Zion shows him the stone flower on the day Amelia falls sick, the stone change into something never had happened before. The flower in the stone was blooming widely and in the middle of it, it's blinking with fade blue color. When Matz looks through it, he found out, its look exactly like a communication technology.

    After Amelia successfully delivered the babies, several days after that, Bernd shows three smaller flower stones. Bernd told him, its came with the babies. The flower stone came from each of the babies' umbilical cords.

    This has proved him something, the flower stone that they had been making as an heirloom is actually has its own owner. Not only just an owner, but it is also one with its owner. It is part of the owner. Matz had thought maybe the stone belonged to Amelia herself. But why the stone was found on the Sovereign planet?

    Zion already told him Amelia is not a human. He and Bernd had been responsible to investigate this too. What they found only nothing. There are no species that match Amelia. Who looks like a human and never aging after thousand of years.

    Matz looks up at Amelia who is patiently waiting for him to answer. Even though Amelia has a calm face, Matz's natural ability can sense Amelia was about to explode. She must have been harboring her feeling for a long time now.

"I am not sure how should I explain it to you." Matz sigh again. He never sighs this much for his entire life!

   Amelia lifts her eyebrows.

Matz chuckles a little bit. "Your husband doesn't want you to know. But I really think you should know."

"Proceed. I want to know everything." Amelia has a serious face.

    Matz takes his seat and he starts to explain to Amelia one by one. Starting with the small stone that comes from her babies. He then explains the Sovereign story of the heirloom and tells her the stone changes after being touch by her.

"I think the flower stone came from your own race. However..." Matz stops and look at Amelia's expression and her emotion.

He continues when he saw Amelia is calm. "The stone that you touch maybe isn't yours. That is why when you touch it, it triggers you and makes you fall sick."

   Amelia turns quiet for a long time. She was looking straight at Matz but he knows she was processing and thinking something.

"I have been dreaming lately. A lot." Amelia finally said something.

She continues. "That Leo... He is wearing a ring that has the same flower stone. He is surely the same as me. Other than that, he has an ability. He can control people's minds."

    Matz's eyes widen. Control mind?

"He can manipulate people's minds. I think he is the one who makes me a princess in the human world. I also think he is the one who erases my memory. I must have known something I shouldn't and because of that, he tries to kill me. But I fail to die. So... He wipes my memory. Then used me as an experiment. However, he never thought the experiment will succeed and he is happy if I can die while pregnant the babies. But what he cares about the most is the babies. He wants the babies' flower stone."

"This..." Matz frown. "Zion knows this?"

"No. I know he doesn't want me to interfere more. That is why I am telling you this. I believe Leo will come and take the babies' flower stones. Including the other one." Amelia pointed at the other's cabinet with a smile.

    Matz smile hopelessly. She even knows where he hides the flower stone that was supposed an heirloom of the Sovereign. He sighs again with a frown.

"You trust me so much. You could just entrust this with Bernd or Cora." He is very playful, even the Zerg around him doesn't trust him so much.

Amelia smile a little. "Of course, I trust you. You are my friend son."

   Matz frown again.

"Melly. Your mother has given her beauty fully to you. Mostly that eyes. Its looks likely like your mother." 

"Y-You met my mother before?" His frown shows a suspicious look.

Amelia laugh. "Yes. We are best friends. We play a lot together. She is ambitious, kind but very playful. She likes to bully Zion too." Amelia laughs again.

"Even she isn't with us anymore. With her personality, she must have been watching over you and very proud of you."

    Before she could tell more, Ninja signal her that Zion is coming.

"I have to go now. I trust you to keep the stone carefully. Oh. Make sure to be careful with others. I am very sure Leo will come here for it."

    Then Amelia left the room. Leaving Matz alone in the room. He keeps back the box of the flower stone and he stares at his eyes from the mirror reflection. It's been so long since someone mentions her mother's name. His heart which felt heavy for many years turns much lighter. 

    He laughs when he remembers Amelia told him her mother likes to bully Zion too. There tears in his eyes but he didn't feel hurt anymore. He feels happy and warm inside. 

...

    Amelia didn't return to the workshop that Zion has given to her. She exits the IT department and walks towards Zion's office. When she saw Zion not far from her, she smiles naturally and runs towards him.

    Zion couldn't help but smile too and quickly walk to catch Amelia. As soon as Amelia hugs Zion, Zion picks her up.

"Why didn't wait for me in the workshop?" Zion ask.

    Usually, Amelia will immerse herself in the workshop. Amelia is obsessed with technology and when he enters her workshop, Amelia will finally realize it's time for her to go back. Sometimes she begged him to let her stay for a while.

"I miss you! I want to find you first." Amelia said with her kitten voice.

    This voice will always make him lose his mind. If they are no others around here, he already attacks her with a deep kiss. He took a deep breath only kiss her lightly on her forehead.

"Next time just call me. I will come to you as fast as I can."

"Noooo... You have works... I will come to your place. So, we can save the time you walk to the workshop." Zion has been on time every day to pick her. It is logical that they will save a few minutes from this.

"Hubby! Faster! Wanna play with our babies!"

~~~🌹🌹🌹~~~