Chapter 77

"General." Matz bow with his right hand on his left chest.

   Behind Matz, there are other Zergs, they also bow and have their right hand on their left chest. It's late-night, but they all come to the spaceship landing area to greet their former General.

    In front of Matz, a very tall and big Zerg was still standing strong. His horn is bigger than Zion and you can see his short hair is a little bit grey. He is Zion's father, the former General. The General nod to the greetings and he didn't waste his time and walk out, wanted to see his son.

   Matz was still bow but his eyes were peeking up at behind the former General. The strongest Warrior in the Zerg is even bigger than the former General. He looks very strong and fierce. Their eyes met each other but he didn't stop and continue to follow the former General.

   Matz's heart is beating very hard. There a hint of hope and sadness in it. His lips were curled up, thinking that at least his father has the heart to look at him.

    Even though the older Zergs had given their responsibility to their new generation, the older Zergs are not weak. They are even stronger than them. Even though they claim they are retired, they are not. They had bigger responsibility that no one knows.

    Zion's father wanted to come early to meet his grandchildren, but he has other matters and now, when he found out his son has injured heavily, he left everything and quickly fly to the Zergfrey.

    At the lobby main building, Zion's mother was standing straight to welcome her husband. Zion's mother had been controling her feeling very well when she finds out her son is in a critical state. When she saw her husband, she can't control anymore her emotion. Her eyes are blur with tears and her shaking hand lifts up to let her husband hold her.

    It is the first time for him to see his wife like this, he quickly holds his wife's hands and their tails intertwined each other to coax her. Zion is their only son, even though they lack emotion, they still have mother and father instincts. Who doesn't love their own children? Even cold and fierce animal-like crocodile is protective towards their young ones.

   After Zion's mother manage to control her emotion again, she guides her husband towards the hospital.

"Ninja? What are you doing here?" Zion's mother saw Ninja walking aimlessly in front of her son's private wardroom.

   If Ninja has a heart, her heart will drop immediately. She scans beside Zion's mother and immediately knows this is a former General. Oh no. Will she be punished? What to do????

   Ninja has her another eye on the wardroom. She saw many things were floating in the air and been putting back perfectly and the next thing, her whole body froze. She didn't waste her time pushing the wardroom door. She wanted the baby to stop. This is a very huge risk! What if the babies didn't succeed? What if the General will not make it???

    Above all of it, she is more afraid for the babies. The babies are her responsibility to protect. What if the former General will kill the babies if anything bad happens to the General??? Will the former General kill the babies???

    However, she can't get through. There an electric shield around the general bed patient. Zane was floating in the air. His chubby little left hand was lifted at Bernd's side, Bernd also being blocked by him. And his right hand was facing the door. The baby looks very angry, his chubby baby face shows, don't disturb us, clearly.

   Zion's mother and father also enter the room and saw everything. Bernd was very nervous. He already helps Zane to put all the glasses with blood on an empty tray. Adria was still holding her daddy's cheek while closing her eyes. However, there a sign of relaxation in Bernd's eyes. The monitor shows Zion is not in danger. And he saw some of Zion's wound on his hand and body had gone. The baby girl has a very outstanding ability! But... Will the baby be okay?

...

   Almost one hour they were waiting and finally Zane take back his electric shield and his body can't hold any longer, slowly he fly down to lay on his father legs. Zev pat Zane's body as to say good job, then he cutely looks at his grandma and spread up his hands, wanted his grandma to hold him. He acts like there is nothing happening here. 

   Zion's mother almost lost her soul looking at the babies, working so hard for their daddy, how good is her grandchild! She quickly picks up Zev and Zane. Patting their round butt to soothe the babies.

    Adria had fainted as soon she stops heal Zion. Bernd quickly picks her up and check her health. Gratefully, the baby is okay. She just falls asleep. Bernd then checks Zion's condition and it just like a miracle, Zion's is healthy. When Bernd takes out all Zion's bandage, the wound, the scratch and even any cracks of bone look like there were never exist. There is also no trace of injury on Zion's head.

   Outside the room, Bernd nervously reports Zion's condition to the former General.

"General! Our General is in a good health!" 

"The Babies?" The former General has Zane and Zev in his arms. The babies are so big, he is worried for his wife to hold these giant babies. The two babies were sleeping soundly.

"They also in a good health. They are only tired. They just need to sleep." Bernd said.

"Good." Zion's father left Bernd and enter the wardroom with the babies.

    Zion's mother was holding Adria in her arms, she was sitting next to Zion. Bernd told her that Zion is sleeping, he will gain consciousness tomorrow. She is of course very happy but at the same time very sad to see her grandchild working so hard to heal their daddy.

    Her hand didn't stop patting gently on Adria. Today, the babies have shows very outstanding abilities and she knows now that the babies are not like other babies. They understand everything and they love their parents so much. 

"Let's go rest." Zion's father had entered the room for a long time and look at his own son and his wife. He also was thinking like his wife but he more worried for his grandchild. Their ability can't spread out, it is beyond their world. 

   His tail curls on his wife's tails, like they were holding hands, then they left the room.

...

    Zion opens his eyes. He was in a panic because the last thing he saw is his wife was being taken away by the Predators. When he turned his head to look around, he saw a familiar long black hair with a white dress sitting on the floor and she was hugging her knees. A drop of water comes out from her clear black eyes.

    Zion wanted to quickly pick her up and coax her not to cry but the body didn't listen to him. His body only moves a little and his finger lifts up carefully to catch the water from falling.

"What is this?" He asks. Zion was quite shocked. This sound is not him. It's a child's voice.

"I-It's a tear." The girl wipes her tears nervously and quickly look at the boy with a smile.

    Zion look at the girl. The girl's eyes were red and her nose was red too. He can't bear to watch his wife like this. He really wanted to hug her!

"Don't tell me you never cry???" The girl raises her eyebrows. Suspiciously.

"What is cry?" He asks again

"When someone feels sad. They will cry."

"Why sad?"

"I feel lonely..."

    Zion frown. He was confused. What happened to his body? Why his body and his mouth didn't move as he wants???

"Lonely because I don't have companions. Don't have someone to talk to, don't have someone to share something I like, and don't have someone to play with me. It just me. All alone. By. My. Self. I am lonely. Lonely makes me sad." The girl shows her clear, eyes blinking innocently.

    Amelia never complains about herself being lonely. This is the first time he heard her say this. However, this only makes him become more irritated. Why his body didn't do what he wants!

    His body didn't say any more, he gets out of the bed and changes himself to the changing room. Then Zion saw himself in the mirror. He saw a Zerg boy at age about four or five years old. The face is exactly when he was still a child.