Chapter 8

Once upon a time, a male zerg was imprint with a female sovereign. Because of the harmonies between their two species they got married easily. Its was very rare for the zerg to have deep feelings. Marriage between two different species is first time for the zerg, they had never thought that the female sovereign can be pregnant.

It's good news for the zerg as they lack of babies. The zerg never had thought the risk that the female sovereign had to bear. When the baby is finally born for 12 months, the female sovereign dies. However, this event had turn the male zerg into rampage. He almost killed the newborn baby.

All the sovereign was very sad. They are weak and gentle species, so they can't do anything, but they demand for the baby. All the zerg agree to give the baby to the sovereign because the father of the baby always out of control when he saw the baby. That is the only way for them to protect their newborn zerg.

When the sovereign held the baby, they didn't hate it when they saw his tail and his wings because his face and his eyes is the proof that the baby is one of their species too. Their princess child. The good-looking baby face with golden eyes and sometimes glow like a gold, he is part of the sovereign and that baby named is Matz.

When Matz knows a human pregnant with the zerg, just like his mother who had very delicate body, he can't stop thinking about it. He is part of zerg and part of the sovereign, he has physical like the zerg but he was more alive like the sovereign. He became orphan since born and he always feel sad seeing all the child of sovereign had gentle and love from their parent.

Even though he heard about Amelia healing ability, he afraid that when she give birth, she will die and the baby will be all alone like him. Feeling like they do not belong neither with the human and the zerg. That is what he feels.

...

In a wide dark office, Zion, had been facing a wide clear mirror that can see through the outside view for several hours. He had been thinking very deep about his ups and down of his heart for these few days.

The first time he saw Amelia, he realized that his feeling became uncontrollable. When he heard that maybe he had a child, he didn't feel anything only feels accomplished.

However, seeing Amelia who was like a skeleton from the first he met, his heart was full of fire. Feeling like he had to destroy something. Since then, he had been visiting Amelia every day, watching her recovery and finally when she wakes up, he feel full inside, the same with accomplished feeling but... its more powerful. 

Along that time, he only can make a conclusion that Amelia had been experimental for the zerg to be out of control. He had asked Bernd to check her thoroughly. However, only he had that effect, other zerg didn't feel like he does.

Now, after seeing a tears from Matz, he realizes that what he had been feeling is an emotion. When he enter his office, the first thing he does is asking his robot about feelings. He learned that he feel angry when he saw Amelia with poor health. He feel complicated sad seeing Amelia tears. He also feel happy seeing Amelia smile. Seeing how Amelia love the babies, caress her belly gently, he feel very warm, a very satisfied feelings.

Then, when he almost killed Amelia just now, he feels very angry. That is why he had been out of control and attack Matz without thinking.

When Amelia asked whether she in the wrong room, his first thought is that he doesn't want her to move out. He didn't mind letting Amelia share his bed. He wants her to live with him. He wonders what trigger these feelings.

...

Amelia just woken up from her afternoon naps, after she sober enough to think what had happen with her and Zion, she slaps her face.

Dammit. Obviously, this is his room! But, I just let myself sleep in his bedroom! But... But... He is soooo mouthwatering, thinking that this is his bed, his naked body always laid on this bed... Oh my god! Can I continue rolling on this bed???

Amelia hand naughtily spread all over the bed. taking a deep breath as she smells a very comforting smell. She wonder if that was a smell from Zion body.

Okay! I had to stop! I am not a young girl anymore! I am a mother of three children! This is embarrassing for children to watch!

Amelia sit quickly and jump out from the bed.

"Good afternoon, Miss Amelia."

Amelia almost trip when she heard a sudden robotic sound. "A-Afternoon...???" Amelia look around wanted to know where it came from.

"I am 90Bot, I had been assigned by General Zion to take care of you today." Not far from her, there were a metallic robotic with head, hands and body like human, but its leg is round like a big motorbike wheel. It was holding a tray with some toiletries.

"Please used this for you to wash up." The robotic sound is a female. The robot only has digital appearance. Its eyes and mouth show that it was smiling at her politely.

Seeing this robot, Amelia heart beat harder with excitement. It's a perfect robot that she had never saw before! With nowadays generation, she saw their technology is million times powerful than her life. Her hand is very itchy wanted to open up piece by piece of this robot.

However, she control herself, as this robot is not hers. She had trespass Zion house, she can't destroy his things next. She took a deep breath and give a smile to the robot.

"Thank you... 90Bot." What a weird name she thought.

...

Amelia was enjoying her lunch quietly while her eyes busy looking around the dining room. She was too tired before when Matz bring her hear. She never knows that she had enter a house. Well, actually this should be called a penthouse. Right?

Its in a highest floor but... It didn't look luxurious enough. Its not too big too. The dining table that she was having her lunch is four chair dining table. It connects with a very weird looking kitchen. Seems like this planet didn't cook a food.

Looking at her lunch, its was only a fruit and something like porridge that they put like a similar taste of nutricient fluid. However, she didn't really care about the taste. She had been suffering on the apocalypse for a long time. Having food like this is heaven for her.

"90Bot. Did General Zion got me a place to stay?" She asked after she had eat her and her baby worm's food.

"Family stay together. This is your place to stay." The robot said.

Amelia blink her eyes for several times. Did she hear right? She looks at the robot with suspicious. Why does she feel like this is not should Zion told the robot?

Suddenly she heard a robotic laugh. Then Amelia smirk. She had thought so!

"Is that you Matz?" She ask. The only possible she can think someone can play a prank with her would be Matz. Because he is the only one knows how to make a joke like human in this planet.