Chapter 36

Years pass by, one day the zerg was having an emergency meeting. Zion, Otto, Cora and several graduated young Zerg will be having their first brutal battle. Amelia too follows them even Zion had already asked her to stay at Zergfrey planet. For Zion, Amelia is like a fragile flower, Amelia is not suitable for any war. Even though he knows, she won't be hurt but he still feels uncomfortable seeing her on his battleship.

      They were heading towards The Sovereign planet. The Sovereign had been under attack brutally by a very dangerous alien. The Sovereign called themselves a professional engineer. They are genius-making technology. Even though they are rich in powerful weapons, they are not good at battles. Their body is very fragile and they had lost a lot of their people with this war.

       When Zerg found out about this, they quickly get ready to help. Well, the truth is they were very interested in fighting with the enemy. The enemy is one of the strongest species in the galaxy. They were once a very uneducated alien, they intrude planet to hunt food. They eat meat. Eat you! But one day they suddenly became behave. No one ever heard about them for hundreds of years.

       They call them the Predator. They have a form like humans but with thick skin. They also have a very scary look. They have big jaws that full of sharp teeth. Their nails are long and sharp. They also are very big, but not too big like the Zerg. Their strength is their speed and their skin is tough.

       When the Zerg arrived, the Sovereign almost had lost, the Predator had kidnaped their Princess and the Predator was still heading towards the Sovereign King. This confused all the Sovereign because the Predator will never have this kind of idea. Making them believe that the Predator was hired or being controlled by someone.

      At first, when the Sovereign saw the Zerg, they became more scared. But when they see the Zerg attack the Predator, they become high spirits again. They unite to defeat the Predator.

       The fight takes longer than usual. Amelia had been following them fighting before, but this is the most brutal fight had Amelia seen. The Predator keeps coming and never stops attacking. Amelia was watching all the fight from the battleship; Zion had commanded her to stay there.

       The Sovereign looks just like humans, but they all have gold hair and gold eyes. When they were in fighting or protection mode, their body will glow gold too. WIth the glow, their body won't be too much hurt.  

       Amelia can't stay still when she saw the brightest gold Sovereign had been surrounded by the Predator. It was a female and Amelia feel very frustrated when she saw no Sovereign can get near her. The Sovereign is too weak! 

       She knows no one can see her, but what should she do? Amelia shout Zion's name repeatedly but Zion didn't hear her. She didn't see him either. So she runs towards the female, the female didn't shout or cry but she is still struggling to escape by herself. Nevertheless, the Predator is too strong and big for her.

      She wants to grab something to attack the Predator, but she can't. She can only touch something when the little girl and Zion are under their watch. Furthermore, even she can touch something and attack it, she is like an ant there, she will easily be trampled and die just like that.

      Amelia still running and follow the Sovereign female until they were inside the enemy battleship. The female Sovereign still struggles to escape but then she stops when she saw a female fragile human was running towards her. The female human didn't wear any protection clothes. She only wearing a white thin dress. What is this weak little creature doing here?

"Run! Hide!" The female Sovereign shouts at Amelia. She didn't feel too scared when being kidnapped as seeing a fragile girl running around in this fierce war.