Chapter 25

Hearing Zion's angry tones, her eyes glistening with tears. She thought that if she fall, the babies will be hurt. She had been trying to twist her body so it won't fall on her stomach. She is very regretful behaving like a crazy fanatic teenager.

She was too bored and seeing her spirit animal who can walk and talk like a human is like a dream come true! She forgot she can't be careless with babies on her belly.

Now, when Zion scolds her with anger, she really wants to cry. She is scared just now and suddenly being scolded she feel it is very not fair. She just wants to have some fun. She was just about to feel the fun, but it became like this.

Seeing Amelia's red face with tears making Zion confuse about what to do. He is very angry that he can't be with her every hour. Living her behind for works really makes him feel uncomfortable. He will always finish his works as fast as he could and will come back home quickly.

Today, seeing Amelia jumping with excitement really makes him scared! When she was about to fall, he really feels scared. This is his first time to feel this kind of feeling. His heart squished so hard making him hard to breathe. Fortunately, his body acts fast and he could catch Amelia's fallen body.

"Why are you crying?" Zion frowned while his right hand wipe her tears gently. He had already lift her up, carried her like usual.

Amelia sob. "I-I'm scared."

"It's okay now. I have caught you safely."

"Y-You scold me." Amelia doesn't know why she wants to complain about his fierce behavior.

Zion breathe deeply and exhale heavily.

For the first time, Amelia saw Zion sigh. He was sigh helplessly.

"I'm sorry." It is his first time to apologize too!

Suddenly Amelia feels guilty. She was the one at fault. He just saved her and scold her a little bit.

"No. I am s-sorry... I promise I will not be careless again." She said without looking at him. She feels very guilty okay! Being pregnant really makes her emotion like a roller coaster! She doesn't understand her feelings too!

"Are you okay? Feel any uncomfortable?" Zion asks.

Amelia had been caressing her belly every time, her babies didn't shock, so she feels quite relieved. With Zion's question, she only shakes her head.

"Good. Are you ready?" He asks again.

"Ready?" Amelia confused.

"I told you that I will bring you out today."

"Oh!" Amelia's pouting face now turns brighter. She smiles and nods three times.

Zion holds Amelia by his side, it didn't look awkward like before now. Both of them already used with this act and even others zerg didn't look at her with a weird expressions.

When Amelia saw they were walking towards the IT department, Amelia became very excited. Not like before, they didn't go towards Matz's office but towards a different place. This time her eyes twinkle more than before. She saw a lot of new machines and there are some zerg testing the machine.

Finally, Zion stops at one of the rooms. There she saw Matz and a human...

"Welcome! Welcome." Matz saw them from afar and greet them happily.

Amelia really can't look at Matz with a serious face. She wants to roll her eyes so bad. Since he pranks her, she never wants to believe this naughty zerg again! But, there is someone else here, so she maintains her smiles.