Chapter 31

Amelia saw the little girl growing taller and taller until she was at the age that she can be independent. Her education was very outstanding. Amelia feels very proud to see the little girl is a genius like her! She feels like a proud mama!

The little girl was drying her hair in front of the mirror. Amelia stood side by side and look at their appearance. They have the same height. They both are short. The little girl never keeps her hair longs. She always cuts like a boyish style. The little girl also wears spectacle because she thinks she looks like a very genius person like this.

When the little girl dresses up, she wears a boyish style too. Then Amelia looks at herself. She had long black waist wavy hair. Big eyes with a dark brown pupil. She has a small nose and small but just right full lips. And she wears a white dress cover to her knees and white flat shoes.

"Hey! Let's watch the new Ninja movie at the cinema!" Amelia said.

"I want to watch it too. But I am a little busy this week. There is a lot of assignment that is due next Monday!" The little girl throws her towels inside a basket and starts to sit on her table study that is full of bears sculpture even the little kid was wearing a very fierce bear printed on her shirts.

Amelia pout. "Fine. I will watch it by myself!" Amelia crosses her arms and walks out of the room.

Amelia quickly hides in other's rooms and spy the kids. She tries to lure the kids out! The new Ninja movie is the best! She wants to see it badly! The little girls also love Ninja, so she confident that the girl can be lure by it!

However, the kid is more obsessed with solving problems. She was working on her assignment non-stop. Even Amelia can't stand it and always help the kid remind her to eat. Sometimes, Amelia too hooked up with the assignment. When she feels bored, she goes to the IT department and watches all the working technology progress.

...

Then the kid became more matured. She graduates with flying colors and got her dream job as a programmer in a huge company! The kid became busier and busier.

"Hey, kid. Don't you want to rest for several days?" Amelia asks while laying on the floor. She was bored.

"What for?" The kid asks while her eyes still on her monitor. They're a weird word comes out from the monitor, but the kid wrote it like she just wrote simple numbers and words.

"Well... meet a boy maybe? Fall in love and have a date..." Amelia said.

The kid laughs. "I have no time for that."

"You can make your time..." Amelia said again.

"Naaa... I prefer jobs than the boys."

"You never try... They may be more interesting."

The kid finally looks at Amelia. "Do you have a crush on someone?" It is rare to see a gossip face from this little girl.

Amelia can't help but be happy that finally, this little girl wants some gossip. "I think I do."

"You think?" The kid lifts one of her eyebrows.

"Sometimes I had a dream being carry like a princess. Being hold when I can't walk, being comfort when I sad, and he always by my side when we were eating, watching television, playing games and sleep side by side too." Amelia said while holding her face. She feel shy when think about this.

"Do you remember his face? Is he handsome?"

Amelia smile with proud. "He is very handsome! Very strong too!"