Chapter 55

When Amelia saw there a cafeteria inside the polyclinic, she begs Zion to have lunch there. When she saw there a lot of snacks and many kinds of unique dishes, Amelia didn't hesitate wanted to try them all. That is her first time eating a lot after coming to this planet. She even has to walk slowly, she eats too much. Her tummy feels full!

   Whenever Zion's tail curls her waist, she quickly pushes it. She needs to walk for the food to digest properly. She doesn't want to be carried by Zion.

   While they were walking toward the base building where their home in there, she saw a familiar pavement. Her eyes shine immediately.

"Hubby! Let's walk over there!" Amelia grabs Zion's hand and walks together.

   Zion wanted to pick her up and quickly bring her home because its time for her nap. But listen to the word 'Hubby' he just let her do what she wants.

"We haven't been here for a long time, right?" Feeling excited, she forgot she was tired and full.

    Zion brows lift up. He had never brought her out before.

    Not long after that, Amelia can smell a familiar fragrant, she let go of Zion's hand and run towards a field of flowers. Amelia can see there's more field with new types flower and it seems the garden also had upgraded.

   Amelia runs towards the garden where there is a large fountain. Then Amelia became more excited when she saw a familiar flower!

"Sing!" Amelia said excitedly.

   Even though she runs faster, Zion can still catch up with her without running. Truthfully, Zion was quite surprised to see this field of flowers. He also confused about how did Amelia know this kind of place.

   As soon Amelia said the words. Zion even shocks seeing the flower around them was sway side by side beautifully. They were dancing and he heard a humming sound come from the flower. The sound was very captivating. Even he can feel calm hearing it.

   When he looked at Amelia, she was happily humming together with the flower. Amelia is very happy because before, this flower never heard her voice. Now, the flower sing as soon she says so.

   The garden had changed a lot. Before, Mr. Dohn only kept his singing flower inside the greenhouse. But now, the singing is surrounded around the big fountain. She wonders if Mr. Dohn is still here...

"Oh!?"

   Suddenly Zion picks her up. His strong left arms support Amelia's and they are facing eye to eye. Amelia was quite relieved when she saw Zion's face. She thought that she had been grab by any flower-eating human in here. Mr. Dohn had shown them many weird creations and she really hopes that the old dwarf will not create it!

"It's beautiful right?" Amelia smiles and hooks her arms around Zion's neck.

   Zion pupils had turned from dark to light purple. Watching the flower sway gently and listen to the soft music around them, he feels like he had been experienced the same thing before. He was very confused and curious. Since Amelia wakes up from her coma, Amelia treats him and acts like they had known each other for a long time. 

    But when he looks into her eyes. He can't help but being mesmerized. 

Yes, it is beautiful. The dark round pupils are so deep and beautiful. Zion could feel there a spark inside his heart.

"Amelia..." Zion whispered.

    Amelia raises her eyebrows. Before she could ask what. She feels something cold touch her lips. Amelia could see Zion's eyes were like in a fire. She doesn't know what happened but it makes her heart heating up.