Chapter 66

"Xandar?" Everyone frown after heard this.

   Xandarian isn't a strong species like others but they claim they are the messenger of Gods. No one believes them but one day there a group of an enemy try to attack the Xandar planet, but they fail. Whenever they shoot the Xandarian, the enemy was the one been shot back and the Xandarian doesn't suffer any scratch from all the attacks.

   Since then, other species started to believe they are the messenger of Gods and they have been well protected by Gods. After that, Xandarian issues a lot of Laws of the Galaxy. And if there anyone breaks the rules, they are whether will be imprisoned or punished by the Xandarian.

    The punishment isn't simple as it says. If there are species stealing other planet things, the Xandarian will punish them by cutting their hands. If there are species trespassing others planet and rapes, the Xandarian will cut their sex organ! If there any species attack other species without any reason, they will be punished to die with how they attack the victims.

    Afterward, the Galaxies were very harmonious. The crime statistic dropped immediately.

    However, after many years, the Xandarian didn't interfere with others anymore. They believe, they have shows and told all the things that were instructed by the Gods. If anyone violates the rules, the Gods will punish them severely.

    The entire species has seen enough and no one doubt being punished by the Gods. However, after millions of years passed, of course, crime will happen and it is increasing. Since then, any crime will only settle by the planets themselves. And with Zerg's existence, it helps a lot to the weaker planets.

"This will solve the problem but... The problem is no one can contact the Xandar planet." The Lion King said.

    Everyone nod. Since the Xandar claim they will not interfere anymore, the planet can't enter by any species anymore.

    Amelia doesn't know anything about Xandar, she pulls Zion's clothes and asks him to lean to her.

    Zion leans towards Amelia and Amelia whispered to his ear.

"What is Xandar?"

"The one who makes the rules of the Galaxy." Zion reply to her with a lower voice.

Amelia frowns a little bit. "Where is the planet located?"

"Thousand of star units." Zion said.

"Show me." Amelia takes out her iPad.

    While they were whispering, everyone was talking about how to draw the Xandarian attention.

"I heard if you pray a lot, they will notice. Should we ask all our species to pray?" The Lion King said.

"I don't think it works. And if we did do that, this will only draw Leo's attention." The human King said.

    While they were discussing, suddenly there a pop-out message sound come from Amelia. Everyone looking at Amelia. Frowning. It is rude to not silence your own gadget in the meeting room!

"I just received approval from the Xandar planet." Amelia said with normal tones.

    Everyone has doubt written on their face. Only the Zerg of course. They have a stone face except for Matz. He has a mischief smile on his lips.

    Amelia makes a gesture to her iPad towards the big monitor in the meeting room. Everyone can see a conversation chat on it.

...