Chapter 24

When Zion came out from his study room, he saw Amelia was laying on the sofa and only stare at the ceiling. She was whispering about something and Zion who has a very sharp hearing heard everything.

"Babies... I am very satisfied with this comfort zone. Got enough food, have a good sleep, leisurely playing games and watching movies. It is all good. Mommy feels so comfortable. But... I still feel something missing. Haaa... (sigh) Am I became greedier because it so comfortable here?"

"Is Master feel boring?" Ninja who always standing beside her asks. Ninja is the only friend that she can communicate with here.

Amelia gives Ninja a thumbs up.

"You are a good learner. Yeah. I feel boring. I want to do something, but I don't know what to do."

If it was my previous world, I had never felt boring. It is because I was busy working. Working non-stop.

"A hobby. Usually, a person will spend their time on their hobby. What is Master hobby?" Ninja asks after she scanned all data about 'What to do if feel boring?'.

"Hobby???" Amelia bites her lower lips and she wanted to laugh at herself. "Solve problems and disassembled things. Maybe."

Amelia thought about how she didn't care if she had no sleep in her previous world just to solve a hard coding and discover a new kind of coding. That is the only thing that makes her life livelier.

Ninja's digital pupil shrinks, she feels afraid after heard the 'disassembled' word. Her Master really loves to disassemble things and she had experienced it. It's so scary!

"Amelia." A deep voice suddenly calls her.

Amelia who was laying lazily, her body instantly sit up and look at the voice. She was shocked. After seeing it was Zion, her hands nervously rub her bulging belly. Her child was shocked too.

"Sorry." His voice which sound stern before had change gentler. He was worried if the babies move a lot and will hurt Amelia.

"It is okay. Just a little shock. I-Is there something you want to talk about?"

The truth is she was still worried if her father-in-law doesn't like her and wants them to divorce quickly. Well, that wasn't she most scared, what if the elders don't really care about the babies life and want her to be killed???

"It is late. You are supposed to sleep two hours ago." Zion said with a serious face. Right now, he looks like a strict father.

She blinks her eyes guiltily. "I-I was waiting for you..."

Ok. That is sooo stupid!

She wants to facepalm so bad. She was just too nervous thinking about her father-in-law, that is why she doesn't feel sleepy. She can't tell him the exact things! She has no family. She doesn't know how to act properly. She doesn't want to show her weakness to him!

Zion's feelings that were still in chaos, vanished just like that after heard her answer. Zion had read when human on their pregnancy, sometimes they want a lot of attention. He had been on meeting with his father from afternoon until this late night.

He feels like he didn't do a good job for Amelia. Without waiting for any words, he gently picks her up and went to their bedroom.

Amelia blush. She had been almost used to his carries but, thinking on how she acts and said coyly just now making her feel ashamed of herself.

After cleaning herself, Amelia's eyes start to feel heavy. As soon as she crawls to the bed with Zion's guidance and feels Zion's tails around her, she feels very comfortable and falls asleep.