Chapter 20

Amelia knows what he means, she simply smiles and grabs his hand. This means that he would not carry her but support her to walk. Zion walks slowly while supporting Amelia with his hand on Amelia's hand and his tail naturally surrounds Amelia's back.

His tail didn't touch Amelia, his tail is worried if Amelia will fall. Zion didn't notice his tail behavior.

Zion supports her to the office room and Amelia saw Matz who was smiling meaningfully. Amelia rolls her eyes. This zerg likes to play prank with her. Fortunately, Zion is beside her, so she didn't feel too annoyed with Matz.

"Where's the game?" Amelia asks, ignore the clown in front of her.

She already saw this office is full of transparent glass and it is actually a monitor! Bigger than Zion's office monitor!

Since she saw all of this, she tries her best not to show her excitement. Zion who was always watching Amelia already saw her excitement. Even she suppress it, Zion still saw her eyes shine. Zion looks at Matz and give him a signal.

When Matz saw Zion's signal. He came forward to Amelia.

"Amelia, I am glad that you still alive and being well treated." Matz look at Amelia's back where Zion's tails were protecting behind her. His meaningful smile deepens.

Amelia really wants to ignore him but because Zion is here, she smiles. "Thank you for your concern."

Seeing that Amelia doesn't really want to talk to him, he walks towards his transparent monitor and shows Amelia's a weapon picture with details.

"I heard you like to play a game a lot. So... I just want you to solve this game while me and General discussing our works."

Amelia lifts one of her eyebrows, the sound is suspicious. But thinking that Zion's had been in this office for an hour, Amelia believes both need to do their works longer. That is why Zion offers her to come inside and play here.

Amelia looks at the screen and feel weird again. "Are there other games?"

Matz chuckled. "This game, I have not been able to solve it for one whole day. It really bugs me out. Then, I heard you were good at games, why not you settle it for me. I will fulfill three wishes for you if you can solve it."

Three wishes? It sounds very tempting...

"Any wishes?" Amelia asks to confirm.

"Any wish that will not bring any harm to the zerg of course."

Amelia look up at her side, looking at Zion. She smiles, her face shows that she was tempted with Matz's offer and wants Zion to acknowledge it. Zion is her witness! She didn't believe Matz but she believes in Zion.

Zion only nod. It is rare that he understands her, but he thinks this is good. He does learn a lot while watching Amelia.

Then, Zion and Matz left her in that room and they sit on the corner of the office. Acts like they were discussing but both were watching Amelia. Their coffee table has a hologram effect, it shows some document and this makes them looks like they really were working on something.

Matz didn't say too much about the game but he asks Amelia to find any difference between the main weapon picture with other weapons pictures. There was a sofa nearby, she sits there comfortably while trying to understand the concept of the weapons.

Like any other smart technology that Amelia had seen in this world, the monitor in front of her is also a hand and a sound gesture, so, she didn't feel too much tired to play with it. Her eyes are on a working mood, right now, she looks very serious.

Time after time, Ninja still feed her some snacks. With that, Amelia didn't feel too much stress looking at all the new technology weapons. Because she has to find a different, she needs to study more about other weapons.

After thirty minutes, Matz saw Amelia circle some spot from the main picture. After she had circle several spot. She started to write something. Then after that Amelia didn't move for a long time. Soon, they heard a very calm breath from Amelia's.

She falls asleep.

Zion was the first one walks towards Amelia. She was sleeping deeply. While Matz walks towards the transparent monitor. He looks at a circle spots with a frown then he looks at Amelia's writing. Matz who usually wears mischief looks has a surprise face. And he frowned a lot.

When he saw the circle spot, Matz saw nothing special. But when he read Amelia's detail, he is very shocked. He doesn't need to compare others weapons because what Amelia wrote is the proof! Beside the detail of comparison, Amelia also wrote some chemistry formula and a very rare chemical name in their world.

"Azidoazide azide." Matz whispered the chemical name that was written by Amelia.

Compare to all weapons, there is one tiny difference in the safety slide lock that usually all guns have. He had never thought there was something hidden on it. It wasn't a safety slide lock at all, it was used to activate the chemical named Azidoazide azide.

According to Amelia's chemistry formula, this chemical is very dangerous. But what Matz's concern about is, how did Amelia know about this chemical. He who was one of the most genius in the world, never knows this chemical exists in this world.

When Matz turns to look at Amelia's, Zion had already princess carry her with his tails cover her small body. Seeing this, he smiles.

"I will look into Amelia's founding. Let her rest."

Zion didn't say anything, he just turns and walks out from Matz's office. After seeing them out, Zion calls his assistant.

"Get ready for my ship. I'm going to the Sovereign." 

######

Dear readers,

I had been reading 'The Male Lead's Substitute Wife' in Wattpad and it seems it stop updating. So I search and found it on 'novelupdates' for more chapters. But then it stops at Chapter 254! I cry so hard cuz I really into the story. 

      So, I try to find others and can't find more. Then, there are more chapters on Patreon but it needs to pay. I don't care if I lost any money, it's worth it! So, I register for a one-month membership with payment. However... They can't read my bank card number. (T_T) I am sooooooooooooooooo sad!

      If you know how and where can I read this novel, please do tell me! 

Pssst! I can only publish one chapter today. It's a weekend and you know how busy will it be for all the bakers! But, I may update tomorrow night. ;)

TQ!