Chapter 56

Looking at the beautiful painting, Amelia feels sweet inside. Mr. Dohn really regards Zion as his friend. Even though the dwarf never knows her existence, at least the flowers and the butterfly are here because of her. Such a beautiful creation shouldn't be extinct.

Hmm... He shows me beautiful flowers, even requests a butterfly for me... This feels like a couple would do. Hehehehe... I admit this is romantic... Does he has fallen in love with me since back then???

   Amelia lookup wanted to ask him, did he really try to woo her back then? Amelia saw Zion has a confused face. He frowns a lot.

"What's wrong?" Amelia's hand touch Zion's hand.

"This... I don't understand why the painting has me in it."

"Huh?" Amelia blinks her eyes.

"I have never come here before."

"What?" her eyes widen. Think that she heard wrong.

   Zion takes away his eyes from the painting and looks at her with a serious face.

"I don't know this place."

"You don't remember?" Amelia feels weird. What is going on?

"I don't know. But how you know?" Zion asks. His stone face shows a lot of how confuse is he right now.

"When you were young, you bring me here first..."

    Amelia didn't complete her sentence yet, Zion had picked her up and he quickly walk out from the greenhouse.

"Zion. Where are you going?"

   Zion didn't answer anything as his mind is in mess. Notice how Zion looks distressed, Amelia didn't ask more. She let him carry her to their home and finally let Amelia sit in his study room.

   Zion gestures something in the air and there a picture of a girl wearing a white hospital gown laying in the patient bed appears in front of Amelia.

   Amelia didn't feel weird when she saw the picture. She recognizes the wardroom and she recognizes the girl.

"What's wrong?" Amelia finally asks him again.

"Is that you?"

Amelia blinks a little and nod. "Yes."

   Zion frown even deeper.

"Are you not human?"

   Human has the lowest years of lifespan and Zerg lifespan are longer. They can live more than thousands of years. There are also other species that live longer than Zerg too. But how could Amelia live thousands of years and still looks young? Very young. She looks the same as in the picture. She doesn't age at all!

"Maybe I am not human... Wait. You didn't know this girl is me? No. Wait. You don't remember me?"

   She is also confused! What happens? Aren't they living together until they get married and have babies together too?

   They both have a lot of questions but they try to calm down. Zion let Amelia read the document that had happened thousand years ago and Zion can only sit nearby and watch Amelia with patience.

   Amelia looks at Zion with a lot of emotion after reading the document about herself. Amelia's head was processing all the records and all her memories. They both look at each other for a long time. Until finally Amelia breaks the silence.

"There a boy. A boy who had a great responsibility. He doesn't play like other children. Always working and always serious. One day a girl who was a lost soul saw the boy looking at her. The girl is very happy because she had been living for thousands of years but only the boy can see her. The girl tries to be friend with him. Every day the girl will disturb him when he was having a meeting with an adult and he will always follow him like sticky glue."