Chapter 57

"What about feelings? What do you feel about me?"

Zion stares at her. This time Amelia can't read his face. Seeing this stone face, her heart feels heavy. Her nose feels stung. She looks away wanted to control her feelings.

I am a mother now. Can't be a crybaby anymore!

   Amelia pushes Zion's tail and his hand from her laps, then she jumps out from his laps. On Amelia's mind, she was arguing with herself.

I heard that silence hurt more than words. Its do feel hurt, but... maybe words will hurt me more. Haa... Well, this is not bad... This will be my first heartbreak. At least, I gain new experience in my life! Hahahaha! And my past self is right! Marriage is trouble! Maybe I should run away with my babies... Oh! I have to think about how to make money first...

   Just as she pulled the door wanted to exit the study room, Amelia could feel something pass through her and the door close forcefully. Amelia was stunned. She saw a sharp tail break through the door and she can feel cold around her.

"Where are you going?" A rough voice coming from behind her.

   Amelia turns slowly to look at the beast. Her eyes were directly looking at the glow purple eyes, the beast pupils turn sharp. Its looks like an angry tiger eye. The eyes were penetrating her deeply her legs almost lost their strength, she is too scared.

"I... I..." Amelia stuttered. She couldn't even think what she wanted to say!

   Zion was thinking deeply about what he feels for Amelia. There a lot of feelings came out since Amelia come into his life. He wasn't sure what Amelia refers to. Even he is confused and quite surprise when Amelia told him that they met before, however, he never had a slight doubt. He should be suspicious of her. But he didn't.

    As General, he should think more rationally. There are no such instincts and feelings to consider. When Amelia pushes his hand and his tail, then jumps out from his laps, his heart stops a little. It's a simple movement but somehow there some coldness in the way Amelia does it. When she walks step by step away from him, he can't help but lost control.

   Inside of him, he feels scared. The feeling is like when he saw her suddenly became thin and weak. And when he thought she wouldn't make it with her babies inside. This feeling is like he is afraid Amelia would gone from his world. Then when Amelia pulls the door, there an angry voice screaming in his head.

DON'T ABANDONED ME AGAIN!

   He was desperately wanted this girl to stay with him. A wave of anger and a complicated intense feeling rushing out of him. It takes over his body. Then he heard her stuttered voice. He saw her eyes were red. Water rushing out from her eyes without blinking. Her face is full of horror.

   Seeing this, Zion quickly pulls her up to his arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He made her scared of him.

   He even has no idea how his mouth blurts out with sorry. When he saw Amelia's face, his anger was replaced with a different kind of scared. His heart feels much more pain than others' feelings.

   Amelia was too scared when she saw his beast side. But with this familiar hug, she didn't feel traumatized or scared more. She could finally cry out loud. This panic coax that comes from Zion is exactly like the younger Zion would do. She wants to complain out loud!

"Y-You scared me!" Amelia still crying loudly.

"I'm sorry."

"How could you do this to me!? I-I'm scared!" Amelia fist hitting Zion hard chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"I-Is that all you could say! Why you do that???"

"I feel scared."

Amelia not sure to continue to cry or be angry. "What are you scared of??? I am not scaring you!"

"I don't know. I'm sorry..."

"What you don't know about?" Amelia didn't cry anymore. She sobs a little.

   Zion right now had the same sound that young Zerg will do after he was feeling desperate and confused. Amelia knows Zerg don't know how to use their feelings and expression. She had appointed herself as a mother, a sister and a teacher for Zion's. Teach him how to express and understand his feelings. Now she is his wife! She does have a responsibility to help him when he needs help.

   Amelia pushes Zion's chest wanted to look at Zion clearly. His eyes already turn normal. The face still frowning and yes, he was confused. He is exactly like a lost boy.

"Tell me what your feelings right now." Amelia wipes her wet eyes and looks at him with still red eyes and red nose. She tries her best to be a good counselor for Zion.

   Zion stares at her for a while. It's like he tries to find words to express to her.

"Abandoned." He said after a long time.

   Zion not sure why abandon words really trigger his heart to turn into chaos. Matz had been used this word before and he feels very uncomfortable with this it.

"I don't like being abandoned." He said.

What is he talking about??? When did I say I will abandon him???

   Amelia thought Zion being silly but she forgot she just planned to run away with her babies just a few minutes ago.

"Who will abandon you?" Amelia asks to confirm.

"You." Zion didn't hesitate to answer.

   Amelia sighs a little. She forgot everything she had feels just now and she gently hug Zion. This Zerg has turned so big but still acts like a baby!

"I will not. I will stay with you."

   They hug like that for a long long time. Zion's chaotic heart already turns calm for a long time now but he still stays like that. Amelia's gentle pat and gentle hug make him feel satisfied. There a warmth and happiness surround his heart. Until Amelia breathes deeply, Zion knows she has fallen asleep. 

   Zion saw his damaged door that has a big hole. He frowns, angry with himself. He had scared his fragile wife. He opens his door and went to their bedroom. Like usual, he put her down to their bed and lay beside her.

   There is a lot happening today. He is not sure what to do but one, they both know now, Amelia is not a human. He didn't mind what she really is but its complicated with her being human on the human planet. There is something that happens to her while she was on the human planet.

   Two, how did she survive for thousand years more with humans without knowing she hasn't turn older? And how did she suddenly become a princess on the human planet? Is this have to do with the duke? The human who had to make her an experiment must have noticed something different from her.

   Three, why she didn't remember her human life? Her ability of healing couldn't recover her memories? And... he too doesn't have a memory of Amelia when she was a lost soul... What happens to him?

    Four... Zion look at the still red nose and a little red around her eye. She has been crying hard just now. He pulls her gently into his arms. His tails had been used curls on her back. He likes a lot the heat that came from Amelia. It feels warm and it really makes his heart calm.

   The thing that he knows now, he does have a deep feeling for Amelia. He doesn't know how to explain it but he understands one thing. He doesn't want Amelia to disappear from his life.