Extra Chapter 8

Looking at their sister was being held by a stranger male, the two brothers got angrier. Zev pushes Alfie from touching her sister while Zane immediately snatches away her little sister. 

"Don't touch my sister!" Zev warned Alfie.

   Alfie look at Zev and Zane. Thinking that the two brothers are overprotective with their sister. He only tries to help...

   Adria had fainted. She doesn't get rest from using her healing ability and now, she used her remaining energy to use the command voice. Zane and Zev know that Jason is a hundred stronger than them. Seeing Jason gone at their sight, they know how much she had consumed her energy. 

   Zane immediately flies away from the annoying stranger then Zev follows him behind. Alfie used his unique eyes to look at them until he saw the triplets enter a house at the top of the floor. 

   After confirming that Adria had been resting on her bed, he looks out the outer planet to search for Jason. 

...

   Several hours later, Jason and Alfie were being punished by Amelia. They both were being punished to clean the ruined forest and the ruined garden which was their fault. Without using their telekinesis power. 

   Ninja and several high-level Zerg was being in charge to watch over them. And so, there are many Beastman, ex-pirates, and Zergs who come to watch two teenage boys lifting up big trees like lifting a small stick. 

   Not only the two teenage boys could lift it easily, but they also do their works very fast. But when Jason and Alfie had to clean the field of flowers, they did a very poor job. It is because the flower is very fragile, they have a hard time planting the flower and seeds with gentle. 

   The dwarf also had a hard time giving an order to them. It is because the dwarf could feel an enormous and scary aura around Jason and Alfie. They also could feel a killing intent coming from Jason. 

...

   The next day, a jet landed on the Zergfrey. As soon it touches the ground, the jet change into a robot wearing a samurai suit and at the same time, a tall and strong zerg appears with the samurai too.

   Zane was watching over his sister. When he senses the zerg landed on their planet, he quickly flies towards them. Before the zerg and Samurai could walk a few more steps, Zane appear in front of them.

"General." Zane bows a little with respect. He is half the size of the zerg's in front of him. 

"I apologize for leaving the team without your concern." Zane was on duty yesterday but because of the anxious feelings he got from his siblings, he hastily left them and directly flew to Zergfrey.

   Zane was a little nervous. It's his first time on duty as a future General of the Zerg but he didn't do well by leaving his team while on duty.

   Zane clenches his hand when he senses the zerg step towards him. He is waiting for a cold voice to come out from the zerg's but what comes is he feel a warm hand rubbing his fluffy hair.

"You do well. Family comes first." The zerg said with a hoarse voice. He sounds tired. 

   They were billion stars meters away, with their technology, it is impossible to arrive at their planet in one day. The zerg must have been staying up and driving with extra speed without rest all day to arrive here now. 

"G-General..." Zane heard the tiredness in him. He feels guilty about it.

"Don't call me that. We are home now." A strict voice comes out from the zerg.