Chapter 22

"A-Are you sure?" She looks at Zerg. He has his stone face and only nod.

Then, she type his nickname and picks a very cool handsome avatar for him. The avatar is tall, wearing a black cape and he has a tail like Zion too! But its color is blue. Every avatar will show their details. Seems like all the avatar here is design by every species that exist in this world.

The avatar that she choose is a Kronos species, its has crazy strength, resilience, and able to blast some kind of laser from its hand. Amelia don't want to choose this but, she has no choice as this game is quite racism, there is no zerg avatar on it. She humph with annoyed.

"Is this okay?" Amelia shows Zion.

Zion look and only nod. He really doesn't care about any details.

"Okay, its done. Lets try moving together inside the game!" Amelia gives his iPad back and start to request a friend to Zion. Then she tell him a basic step to play the games.

When he looks at the corner of the game, he saw Amelia's named 'SuperMom' and his 'SuperDad' side by side, he doesn't know why he feel satisfied. While enjoying his feelings, he listen to Amelia teaching seriously. When he look at Amelia's big bear avatar was walking side by side, he feels it looks very harmonious.

"Why chooses this avatar?" Zion asks.

"Huh?" Amelia was collecting some food on the game didn't really hear Zion's question.

"The bear." Zion said.

"Oh!" Amelia laugh. "It looks the cutest among others avatar! And it strong too! I like it!"

"You like it?"

"Yes! Before, I love to collect bears sculpture and any cute design that has a bear." Amelia giggle remember her obsess besides ninjas and samurais; she loves bear. Even her spirit animal is a bear. It is very strong and adorable. Mainly she likes it because of it cuteness!

Zion eyes sparks. It is her first time to said about her previous life before getting an experiment and pregnant. A life where she thinks a bear is a cute creature and collects a bear sculpture. Suddenly he feels a prick on his heart. He frowned. He doesn't like this feeling. Its feel like his heart being grip hard making him hard to breath.

He didn't realize, the feeling that he feels now will make him make sure the bear will not get near to his wife later. Soon he will know. This is called jealous. A very dangerous feeling.

"Let's level up your avatar." Amelia invites Zion to enter a fight adventure.

Zion's avatar dies 5 times and finally, he understands how to control the avatar by learning Amelia's movement, he finally plays like a pro. Amelia didn't shock at his pro movement, he is her husband! A great leader of zerg, of course, he will be good at everything! But she still feel excited and shouts happily.

"Wow! You are so good! General! So cool! That is a very powerful movement!" Amelia keep praising Zion until she feels very tired and yawn.

When Zion heard Amelia's yawn, he knows it time for her to sleep. When Amelia saw Zion had level up half of her levels, she smiles with satisfaction and finally, she can't resist her heavy eyes.

"General... I am sleepy." Amelia put down her iPad and rub her eyes.

Zion didn't say anything and only carry her gently and walk towards the bed. Because of her drowsiness, she didn't feel any shy. Her hand naturally hugs his necks and rub her face at his chest, there is soft cloth. It feels so good, making her rub non-stop. Until Zion put her down to the bed.