Extra Chapter 1

Our universe is endless with a lot of planets, stars, galaxies, and others. There are too many and no one knows the exact number of them. Besides that, there are legend stories about existing of other universes which were called the Immortal universe. 

 The Immortal universe has the same other planets, galaxies, and stars but the difference between them with us is they are immortal and have an extraordinary superpower that no one could ever have imagined.  

  It was too impossible for everyone to believe and no one had faced such a person in our universe. So, their world only becomes a legend to all planets. However, there are planet believe their existence and called them God. 

   A few years ago, there were rumors three Gods visit our universe to stop a devil creature destroy one of our planets. The rumors said that the devil destroys one whole planet to gain immortality, it is very wicked to sacrifice millions of innocent creatures just to gain immortality. 

   The rumors also said that the devil's strength was beyond their power and only when the Gods interfere, the evil acts could be stopped and the devil finally had been caught.

   Even though it has become hot news in that year but no one really believes it. 

   Today will be another great story about the Gods visit our universe. In one of the planets of the Immortal universe, it was called Herms which means beautiful in their own words. It was called Herms because the planet is beautiful and rich with many natural and powerful creatures. 

   The sky is blue, the rainbow shines in every cloud, the plants are green and the birds and animals are peacefully resting in their own habitat. The building is white and the residents are like normal human beings working, studying, playing, and so on. 

   Not far from the normal-looking building, there is a castle surrounded by a lake. The castle is where the Kings of the Immortal universe live in. We are not going to tell you about the king but we are going to focus on two teenage boys which are sneakily entering a forbidden room.   

"Are you sure no one will see us?" A golden hair with blue eyes asks his aide.

"Yes." A taller boy with silver hair and red eyes answer.

"Good! Quick. Open the door!"

   The door to enter the forbidden room is, of course, had been setting with high intelligent locks which are hard to destroy and even impossible to touch the doorknob. However, the silver-haired boy walks calmly and lifts his hand to touch the doorknob. 

    The golden hair looks quite worried and nervous but he didn't stop his aide. When he sees his aide touch the doorknob and open it as a normal door would, he almost wanted to laugh. No one could touch it, he had tried once and he had fallen into a coma for about half a year and had to recover all his powers back after several years. If he were only a mortal human being, he will not even have a piece of dust left. 

   When they finally enter the room and the silver boy close the door, the golden hair smacks the back of the silver hair and laugh. 

"Even though I know you could do this, it still amazed me!" 

   The silver boy didn't answer him but only smile politely. 

"Let's go before someone else enter the room. We gonna crush that three mixed breed!" The golden hair smirk evilly. 

   The two teenagers that look at the age of seventeen years old didn't waste anytime and quickly enter a large pool. The forbidden room doesn't have anything but only has this blue pool. 

   The pool is very deep but when they step on it, they didn't fall into it but they walk on top of the water. They walk until they are at the center of the pool. The golden hair then signals a nod as he is ready and the silver hair closes his eyes. He frowned a little bit and there a drop of sweat fall from his forehead. 

   Not long after that, the water bubble like it was boiling hot and the mist comes out from it. The mist then surrounded the two teenage boys and not long after that, they vanished from the forbidden room and the water quickly calm like it never moved.

   While on the Xandar planet, the tops rank Xandarian sense a movement in their holy building. Some of them also sense a God's present in there, but the sense didn't strong enough. When the Xandarian rush into the holy building, they find nothing and there is no more sense of God's.

"Wehooo! Finally, we had crossed into the mortal universe!" 

   The golden hair cheers happily while flying out from the Xandar planet with his aide next to him. For them, their flying movement is their normal pace but in mortal eyes, they didn't even see them, they could only feel a wind that comes from their flying speed.

"Let's play around first! Alfie, is there any place or anything you want to see and play?" 

"No." 

"How boring! Hey. What's that?" 

    They had fly into space and now they were surrounded by dark stars, tornado blackholes, and weird-looking stone. 

"I think they are a black hole." Alfie with silver hair said.

"Seriously? They all look... weak." 

   The two teenage boys fly between the dangerous path without any hesitation. The golden hair even pokes at several dark stars and lets them explode near him. The explosion that comes from the dark stars only feels like a feather to him, he giggles while playing with it. He even enters inside the tornado blackholes and comes out at other tornado blackholes without feeling like being vacuum to death. 

   After he had fooled around with it, they finally get out from that path and continue their journey. 

"If I am not mistaken, I heard they say the mixed-breed stay in Zergfreak planet." 

"Zergfrey." Alfie corrects him.

"It's not wrong. They are a bunch of weak freak creatures. Well, whatever, as long as it is a correct location, we will find them." The teenage golden hair smirk again. 

#####

Hello, my beloved readers!

Welcome back to me and also my dearest readers! I will update several extra chapters for this special scene for you all.

I HAVE A GREAT NEWS!

I am very grateful, thankful, and touched for all your votes and comments! 

Because of you guys, I got notify from Wattpad that 'MY CHILD'S FATHER IS AN ALIEN' is eligible for the 2021 Watty Awards! 🎉🌹🎉

But if I am truly want to join the Watty Awards, I have to remake the cover novels and delete all 18+ scenes. LOL. I can delete all those scenes but it will be hard to change the cover because I LOVE so much the cover novel right now. Anyway, I ask my cousin to draw for me, it is too expensive to pay for freelance arts just for this...

I try my best to draw by myself and only this one is the most presentable. Hahahaha!

See you tomorrow for the next updates! 

XOXO