Chapter 52

Cora and Otto had been assigned to find the chemical and when they go there, they found a rare sight. The earth had been occupied by the Predator. This Predator or no longer acts barbaric like before. They were fully equipped with a lot of machines. The earth which was still not recover had been polluted with a lot of unknown factories.

   The Predator's behavior had been suspicious to them. They wonder if the kidnapping of dwarf before had been related to this Predator. This also makes them remember the tragedies that happen for a long time where the Predator attack the Sovereign. They also had plotted to kidnap the Sovereign Princess and King.

   With their reports, they had to share these with the Sovereign, the Dark Dwarf and also the Beastman. They all were surprised with these reports and of course they are suspicious of this Predator behavior. They are more afraid of what will they do with this dangerous weapon as they know the weapon can explode one whole planet.

   So they join to investigate to find if the dangerous weapon that they found from dwarf kidnapping is really related to the Predator. They keep an eye tightly with the pirates too, as the pirates had been caught being middlemen for this dangerous weapon.

   Other than this case, since Amelia and Zion's love story had been spread to the whole galaxies, the Zerg had to solve another problem with humans. Otto had argued a lot with Matz for faking the story.

"Well, it is not fake. Look at how in love they are. Our General doesn't want to leave his wife at all. Look! We are in the same building but he just video call with us. And... I heard a lot of juicy love stories today." As usual, Matz's face always has a mischief smile.

   Zion didn't scold or disagree he just let this mischief guy talking nonsense. Well... The truth is... Zion had moved a little with 'Love' words. But he keeps his stone face like usual.

   The only female Zerg Warrior didn't argue just straight forward asks what they should do. The human wanted an explanation about Amelia's sudden existence on Zerg's planet. And they are staying on a nearby planet to meet the Zerg face to face.

   The thing is, if they wanted to explain about Amelia's, they don't know what to explain. the human should ask Amelia herself. Only she knows what and why she had to be experimental and being kept in the middle in the deep forest far from other humans.

   Because of this, Zion refuses to meet the human. Amelia is in a weak state. He doesn't want Amelia to face this problem right now. However, Cora had reported that the duke which was supposed to be Amelia's father is missing. All of their team experimental is gone too.

   This makes Zion curious more about Amelia and... he also curious about the girl that was like a copy of Amelia.

...

   Not far from Zergfrey planet is a Dwarfow planet. It is where the Dark Dwarf lives. This planet had advanced technology with Sovereign help. Before, this planet looks like a stranded shabby market. The Dark Dwarf love making things. They love working. Because they always produce things, they need a lot of money to buy any rare material from other planets and they exchange their products by buying other planet materials.

   With the help of the Sovereign, they became more stable and all their products become a hot item for all planet. Since then, their demand for products raises a lot and the dwarf happy with it. 

   They are popular with crafting and creative making things, many other species likes to come here to look at their beautiful craft with their own eyes and they are allowed to buy things here too. So it is not weird to see a lot of hotels are built on these planets.