Chapter 38

A week passed by, the wars had made the Sovereign very grateful and admire the Zerg. They didn't stop giving them a lot of rewards. They gave the best technology they had to the Zerg. Soon they are some gossip that makes Amelia very excited.

The Zerg was preparing to propose marriage to the Sovereign. Even the Zerg who was usually lacking in emotion can't help but gossip too. Before that, Amelia was roaming around the lobby military building. She was excited seeing all new technology had been sent by the Sovereign. When she heard the Zerg was gossiping at the corner of the rest table, she can't help but join their table too.

There were five male and female zerg here. They don't have a gossip face like normal humans do, but their topic is very juicy! Amelia had never ever heard this kind of conversation for many years!!!

"Sir Eden imprinted."

"Imprinted with the female Sovereign."

"What is imprinted?"

"I heard it was like two souls from a previous life had promised to each other to be lovers for every of their life."

"Awww! Like a fairy tale! They were 'Zing'! So sweet!" Amelia claps her hand excitedly.

"I don't get it." One of the Zerg said.

"I don't get it too."

"Hey! Are you stupid? This is called true love!" Amelia complained.

"Can the Zerg married other species? The Sovereign is not strong like the Zerg."

"Guyz... You should learn, love is blind. Looks and strength never an option for those who in love! As long as they are happy!" Amelia tells them as they can hear her.

"Sir Eden had been proposed by many of our kind, but he never accepts any of them." One of the male Zerg who had working under Sir Eden told them.

"I was one of them too. I thought he wants someone stronger than him." One of the females admits without any shyness on her face.

"Is it because of imprint things? His soul was waiting for another soul to be together?"

"It seems so."

Finally, they only can nod with this news or for Amelia, 'a gossip'. This will be the Zerg's first time marrying other species so, it is very hard for them not to gossip about it. Some of them doubt about it some of them don't care. The Zergs usually marry each other because it is their time to get married and usually choose their candidates by their strength. Usually, it will be females who propose the marriage.

Males too sometimes choose their partner when they feel comfortable with their opposite partner. Amelia had asked Zion about how their parents get married. Amelia was very curious how the Zerg who was lack of feelings can be in love and married.

In Zion's case, his mother's father is a previous leader. When Zion's father was born, he had been recognized as their future leader as he has horns on his head. The horns is one of their sign that they will become their leader in future.

The previous leader wants his daughter to marry Zion's father since then. When they became adults, they both feel comfortable with each other and get married. They have married for hundred years and finally, they got Zion.

"What are you doing?" Zion had just finished a meeting regarding marriage between two kinds and there also some agreement between two planets had been made.

He was looking for Amelia in his room, but she wasn't there. So, he directly came here because he had seen how excited Amelia heard about the brand-new technology that was given by the Sovereign. He knows Amelia likes seeing complicated machines, so when the Sovereign sends them many things and still asks the Zerg what they need more. Zion proposes an idea to his father, to have some Sovereign teach the Zerg more about technologies.

They don't need weapons for any battles, and they don't need all weird technology. However, Amelia had taught him a lot about how important and useful technology is. It really will help them a lot in the future. They always were lacking a lot when it for communication and even their spaceship wasn't fast as others.

With all of the technologies, they could travel faster, they could get all the latest news from all over the galaxy. Furthermore, this had a huge advantage on the Zerg. All living being is not perfect, they are some Zerg's can't fight like others. They somehow were born like that and lost some legs or hands or even tails while fighting. With this technology, the weak Zerg can still have contributed their own kind.

When the Sovereign heard this proposal, they were very happy! They thought they were not useful for the Zerg as they had seen how powerful they were! The Zerg had helped their species regardless of how much help they send to other planets, only Zerg had come and helped them.

This will be hot news for all over the galaxy because every planet knows how protective and stingy the Sovereign with their own technologies. They won't even share any knowledge of their technologies with other species. But this is a special case! The Zerg had saved them from the wild Predator and even save their own Princess! Their king's beloved daughter!

"Zion..." Amelia was shock when heard Zion's voice. She turns back and saw Zion's stone face.

She bites her lower lips feeling guilty.

"I told you to stay in my room and rest." 

"I know... But... This... is very tempting..." Amelia blames the new technology that had to make the wide lobby became narrow.

Zion glance at her arms, they are still bruised on her arms. It didn't heal at all. He frowned a lot.

"You can check it out again when you fully heal." Zion said.

Amelia pout. Making a sad face. This face had always made Zion soft-hearted and will let Amelia do whatever she wants but seeing the bruise, he can't relax. He is very afraid something will happen to her. Zion holds her hand and they start to walk together.

Zion brings her to their hospital. Since they came back from the war, Zion always brings her here. He will bring her to her little girl friend. The girl was still the same as before. Laying on the bed but never open her eyes. At first, Zion doesn't like Amelia stay here because whenever she came to meet this little girl, Amelia will always cry.

Zion will make sure to come here every day and watch both of them. Sometimes Zion brings some healing oil and apply it to her. Amelia didn't disagree with him, she totally gives up and let Zion do whatever he wants.

"Don't ever do that again." Zion suddenly whispered beside her. 

       They were sitting on a single sofa. The sofa was big so, Amelia can fit just right on the sofa with Zion. His tails were curled behind her so that she can lean much comfort.

"What?" Amelia asks with a soft voice. Being surrounded by these warm tails make her feel comfy and safe.

"Never join the fight. Never do that."

"Okay." Amelia's eyes were heavy and she sleeps not long after that.

Seeing the young girl finally asleep, he carefully picks her up from his side and puts her on his lap. Amelia likes to be warm, so he let his fire ability warm around the young girl. The bruise was still there and it makes him feels very uncomfortable.