Chapter 21

Amelia opens her eyes with the familiar bedroom. Amelia didn't move and her eyes seem like she was daydreaming.

When she was 'playing games' in Matz's office. She knows that isn't a game and when she thinks Matz wants to test her, she doesn't want to show how good she 'playing the game'. However, when she analyzes the weapons document, she knows there is something wrong with the weapon and how dangerous will it be.

Thinking that this world had a lot of different things, as for example she can't find any her world fruit like watermelon, apples, orange and so on, but they do have food that looks different but the taste are still like any fruits. Other than that, when she disassembles things, the material that they used is not like her world had. All of the things are bizarre for her here.

So before she shows how good she 'plays the games', she searches on her iPad, whether is this world knows the chemical that she found on the main weapon document. As she predicted, this world doesn't know this chemical exists. So, Amelia was quite astonished when she found this. She wants to know very much where the document found this kind of chemical.

Believing that Matz really can't find out any differences, she circles some differences and wrote very details things about the chemical. She hopes Matz will trust her. Because, wherever this weapon is, it is very dangerous. They need to stop it before someone uses it.

"Master, It's time for dinner. Want to eat on the bed or dining room?" Ninja's voice interrupts Amelia's mind.

Her babies kick her belly making Amelia laugh. They are very impatient when it times to eat. Slowly Amelia gets out of bed.

"Where is General?" Amelia went to the bathroom first before going to the dining table.

"General is at his study room."

One of her brows lift, since when they have a study room?

Ninja understand its master question face. "General just make the study room. It just beside the bedroom."

Amelia remembers how advance the technology here. They can even make a room for just one day! It is so cool!

When Amelia just sits in the dining room. Zion came and sit beside her.

"You were working?" Amelia ask.

Zion nod.

"Why build a study room?" she said curiously.

"Easy for me to watch over you." Zion said with his stone face.

His words make her flush.

How sweet is that! If he really means that romantically, surely I will fall hard on him!

Amelia smile to cover her shy face. Amelia thought that maybe Zion wants to watch over her as they are still suspicious of her. She is very being a good girl here! Except that... she looks at Ninja who was only a normal robot before, but now she changes into a friendly ninja robot.

Amelia then lowers her head and start to eat her meal. It is her first time seeing Zion eat with her too. She looks at his plates, there is a plate of white worms with vegetables and fruits. Just like her food. She sighs with depress, she misses the meat. Zerg doesn't eat meat? Or this world didn't eat meat?

"Is it not good?" Zerg ask when he heard Amelia's depressed sigh.

Amelia shakes her head. "No. It is good."

Zerg already saw some of the snacks that Amelia's made. He never knows food can cooks and made as a snack. Thinking that Amelia unique taste and look at her simple plate maybe Amelia's really doesn't like it. He will search about human food later.

....

Amelia finished her meal longer than Zion, but he still waits for her. After she finished, he pick her up and put her on the living room.

"Want to watch movie?" Zion asks. He already saw Amelia's routine at Ninja's.

"I want to play games." Amelia said while opening up her iPad.

Sensing that Zion still sit beside her, she hesitantly asks him about games.

"I never play any games." He is the leader of zerg. He had a lot of works and never had time to play a game. Even sometimes Matz ask him to relax and play, he just ignore him.

"Want to join me? I just left a group..." She said with a pout. Feeling annoyed that her group gossip about her zerg family!

"Sure." Zion takes out his watch that can change into an iPad.

"Oh! You have to install it first!" Somehow, she doesn't feel awkward anymore. This is a good opportunity to win the babies's father heart! Her baby seems to be excited too. Moving a lot on her belly.

"Look! Look! The baby moving!" Amelia quickly pulls two of his hand and put on her belly.

Zion was quite shocked because Amelia's sudden action but when his hand feels all the strong movement from her belly, his mouth turns up. Without knowing he was smiling.

Zion hand is very big, its covers all of her belly. So he can feel every corner movement from her belly. Seeing that her babies are still excited, she looks up at Zion's face. She was smiling too but when she looks at Zion stone face now looks so warm with a slight smile, her smile deepens and her eyes shine with excitement too. This male god, a magazine model and all of the handsome character is now looks thousand times handsome than before.

The babies feel Amelia excitement feeling and they became more excited. The baby kicks hard which makes her body move with pain. She can feel her bones cracked with the kicks.

"Ouch!" Amelia yelped.

Zion who had been pleased with the babies's movement had a fierce face when he heard Amelia's pain. He also notices his babies kicked stronger than before, making Amelia in pain.

Zion who was tall and bigger than Amelia, bend down to her tummy and said sternly as he used to his comrade. "Babies, don't hurt your mother."

The baby stops moves but Amelia can feel a warm and cold from her babies. If her babies want to soothe her, they will always do that. So, Amelia pain didn't feel too many hurts. Feels like her bones are still intact, she smiles assure Zion.

"It's okay. I'm okay. I just shock at their sudden strong kicks." Amelia feels very warm inside when Zion claims her a 'mother'. Usually, it came from her own mouth but, it came out with Zion mouth, the babies's father. It feels special.

Amelia takes a deep breath and lean comfortably on the soft sofa and continues at their main activity just now. Zion had taken away his hand after confirm that the baby didn't move. Then he gave Amelia his iPad to register his id.

"What nickname you want for this game?" Amelia was looking at an avatar for Zion as he said he didn't care about the avatar.

"What is yours?"

"SuperMom." She said without thinking.

Zion didn't hesitate to claim his nickname. "Then, SuperDad is good."

Amelia suddenly feels the heat on her face.

This... Wasn't it like a matching nickname? A couple nicknames????