Chapter 15

The next day, Amelia wakes up from her sleep and all of her memories rush on her mind. Her face turns red and she feels like she wants to hit her head and had amnesia immediately!

What had I done? What had I done??? Oh my god! Why am I crying like a baby yesterday??? I had never ever cry for entire life! Even not in apocalypse day! Oh no! Oh no! My reputation as a virtue's wife is gone! Noooooo!

Amelia bury herself into blanket. Her face is still red.

Should I run away???

Tut! Tut!!

Babies... My reputation is gone! Your father gonna hate your mommy. Waaaahhh!!! This is all Ninja fault!

"Ninja!" Amelia push down the blanket and shouts.

"Yes master!" At a glimpse, Ninja appears in front of Amelia.

"Why did you call general yesterday???"

Ninja who was wearing full black like a real ninja, right now all of its mysterious aura gone and it tilts its head. Looks very innocent.

"Master said that the general hasn't contact master. So, I help master to contact General."

Amelia facepalm her face. Her head was thinking that she wants to disassemble the robot again. But then she takes a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I was just saying. I didn't say I want to call him. I just said that he should contact me." Amelia try to explain. She had made some changing for the robot to learn by itself. Takes notes where it was wrong and correct the way by itself when giving some advice.

She does that because she wants to practice communicating with her baby later! Teach her babies and learned some results from the robot. Seems like her temper is not good. She must learn to be very patient. Thinking all of this, to makes the robot like this is good. She knows how to be a good mother when the baby comes out later! Well... If she survives... Sigh...

...

Because of Bernd's visits before, the house is super-duper clean now. She needs to be careful living here. She also needs to set an example as a leader's wife! She can't be childish anymore.

Right now she is playing a video game with her iPad. It's an adventure online game. She already had a team and her ranking is surprisingly high. Her team is very chatter in the chat room, but she rarely communicates with them. She only will reply with one word or give thumbs up if she agrees and thumbs down if she disagrees.

The team was collecting treasure like food, medicine, weapon, and others. So the chat room is very lively. There are five of them. A dwarf avatar with a named IAmNotADwarf, a giant stone like avatar named MrStone, a girl with rabbit ears wearing a very sexy outfit avatar named MyNameIsAbby, a muscular man with blue skin avatar named IAmAHero and lastly a giant grizzly bear that can walk like human avatar named SuperMom. Well, we all know who a SuperMom is.

       At first, no one wants to partner with Amelia as her nickname is very doubtful to be powerful player. When she was playing by herself, she gains a higher and higher rank. So, a lot of players started to invite her to their team. Until she meets MyNameIsAbby. The avatar was too cute for Amelia to reject and she in their team since then.

[MrStone: I heard the case of the dark dwarf missing had already settled. Do you know anything about it @IAmNotADwarf?]

[IAmNotADwarf: I am not a dark dwarf! How should I know!]